What are you having for dinner?

I had been avoiding getting one for a while cause i can usually cook a steak on a grill without issue. But its definitely interesting, cant say its necessarily worth full price for them plus the whole kit people usually have like vacuum sealers. But i plan to try out some of the random stuff that really cant be done any other way like those starbucks egg bites to take to work for breakfasts.
honestly I didn’t know they existed until u posted. I told my girl to check it out now I think we’re getting one.

Everyone on this thread is like Emeril :confused:

I feel bad that most of my cooking is like

-Deep Fried
-Add Gravy
-Lotsa Spices

no zoom wedding.....just immediate family like we originally planned.

I was just kidding about the Zoom invite but definitely Congrats. I knew she was the one for you. :)

Everyone on this thread is like Emeril :confused:

I feel bad that most of my cooking is like

-Deep Fried
-Add Gravy
-Lotsa Spices

That does sound good but I tend to stay away from fried foods. I do eat them occasionally. I love spices/spicy food :)

Friday: Sushi (California Roll) + Chicken Fried Rice (Small) for myself & wife got Sushi (California Roll and Pearl River Roll)
Saturday: Had dinner over my parents - ordered out -> Cheesesteak (everything w/ Provo cheese) with french fries

Tonight was normal Monday pasta! :woot:

didnt feel like cooking last night, poached eggs on slices of fresh sourdough toast with some leftover roasted asparagus, shaved parmesan and a little spinach "salad"097A66D3-23DF-4B11-AFFB-78BA7061F90C_1_105_c.jpeg

Last night we had Parmesan Panko breaded boneless chicken breasts (sliced up into smaller strips/pieces), green beans and potatoes.

Back