What are you having for dinner?

Here's my boring lunch! A Tuna Sandwich on Multigrain with some crackers and fruit gummies. And a giant Kimura Ramune.

I know what you're thinking: Wow, coupled with his flawless desk decorations, this guy's vibe comes off as so mature and wise. Totally not like a freaking middle schooler. :rolleyes:

IMG_20200610_113224.jpg

Here's my boring lunch! A Tuna Sandwich on Multigrain with some crackers and fruit gummies. And a giant Kimura Ramune.

I know what you're thinking: Wow, coupled with his flawless desk decorations, this guy's vibe comes off as so mature and wise. Totally not like a freaking middle schooler. :rolleyes:

View attachment 60888

You can game at work?

You can game at work?

Yes, but only if it gets extremely slow outside of lunch and early arrival. So long as we work, too-- we're allowed to watch Youtube/Hulu/Netflix or whatever. My boss has a PS4 tucked behind his PC tower that the team crowds behind in the morning if he's got the new release of whatever.

Anyone from the 80's will recognize the Santa Cruz Screaming Hand. One of the significant icon logos from the 80's. I'm glad to see someone still rocking the screaming hand here in this group \m/ \m/

@Nomar06 Looks more done than i would normally go for but looks good

Messages Image(2950059966).png

I tend to go somewhere between blue and rare, tonight was a ribeye done to 127 for 2 hours

I like blue rare but only on certain cuts. Ribeye I like to cook it a little more but New York’s I like to do blue rare. Just my preference.

Back