What are you having for dinner?

Just me for 4+ meals, I’ve never mastered not cooking for a family despite all my years of living solo

Just me for 4+ meals, I’ve never mastered not cooking for a family despite all my years of living solo

Whenever COVID is over... You should have a party at your place and cook. You are only 1.5 hours from me :)

I would bring the alcohol but do you still brew your own stuff? I thought I remember you did back in the day at least

Whenever COVID is over... You should have a party at your place and cook. You are only 1.5 hours from me :)

I would bring the alcohol but do you still brew your own stuff? I thought I remember you did back in the day at least

Once i move somewhere with parking for more than just me, definitely. At the moment my second parking space gets occupied by the grills when they come out

Found out those Krakatoa chips are a State-based brand. Yet another spicy chip outta Austin, like Paqui.

Give them 5/5, They taste really good and they burned my face off.

Bummer. I dig ghost pepper stuff.

Pretty sure anything ghost pepper is going to be brutal. Someone gave me a piece of ghost pepper cheese to try, and it was insanely hot.

Trader Joe's has some ghost pepper chips that I liked. Pretty tasty.

https://www.traderjoes.com/fearless-flyer/article/5415

Not Dinner, but just ate some Fried Catfish and Perch for Lunch. Delicious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’m gonna have a ton of serranos coming soon and a few jalapeños. I was gonna make some try tip and make a dipping sauce to go with it. Fish sauce, msg, lemon juice, water, cilantro and serranos chopped up really fine. Mix it together and let the dipping begin. Anyone ever made it before? Gonna be my first time.
D1914F66-4EB7-46A6-BA55-8C68BF8FF5D5.jpeg B093D6B4-FF8D-48A4-934C-B069C8CA612D.jpeg 4139E64F-03FC-4819-8288-8AD5FBC45E6E.jpeg

I had 10 Old Bay and 5 Sweet Thai Chili wings last night for dinner. Didn't take a pic tho was too busy enjoying them :)

tenor.gif

Back