What are you having for dinner?

Now I know how @Honda-Fan feels :giggle: Ya'll fancy.

Sunday's we usually don't have a big meal for dinner since we have a big lunch. Tonight's dinner was salad with chicken (crispy/breaded chicken patties)

did you follow his method a bit with yours?

yea i used his marinade and recomendation for cherry and hickory, made up my own bbq seasonings to dress them with

It was Pasta Monday last night. Every Monday :woot:

Penne Pasta, Veggies (Onion, Green Peppers, Cherry Tomatoes and Mushrooms) and Breaded Chicken Patties.

I WAS going to order some dinner but I decided to try a dab of this stuff, recently ordered the entire Season 13 Hot Sauce Lineup from Hot Ones, and am now in pain..
2ffc14ef055f28295b1df39d923f9678.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

There is some Netflix show about hot sauces and one of the episodes is of a guy/business in my town that has/had the hottest pepper.

I’ll have to find more info on the show

There is some Netflix show about hot sauces and one of the episodes is of a guy/business in my town that has/had the hottest pepper.

I’ll have to find more info on the show

The Carolina Reaper was surpassed by Pepper X which was then surpassed by a cross between the two called the Apollo. I’ve got some of that coming in. Dude who grows these things, Ed Currie, was a former drug addict and chases a high while eating hot stuff. Insanity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back