What do you do at work? (pics)

^ That's cool knowing you make airplane parts!

One of many jobs/tasks today. Replace a Dell Latitude E6540 keyboard (new one is installed in this picture. I was finishing up with putting the bezel back on and thought I'd take a pic for you all).

20150520_115924_zps6qeqto43.jpg

^ That's cool knowing you make airplane parts!

One of many jobs/tasks today. Replace a Dell Latitude E6540 keyboard (new one is installed in this picture. I was finishing up with putting the bezel back on and thought I'd take a pic for you all).

20150520_115924_zps6qeqto43.jpg
I have three laptops that are broken 2 have broken screen and might need keyboards and one won't charge anymore got a new cord still won't charge I think something is fried....

I have three laptops that are broken 2 have broken screen and might need keyboards and one won't charge anymore got a new cord still won't charge I think something is fried....

That sucks! :( Could be the charging port.. :/

I was working on 2 laptops last week (one broken hinges and one LCD wouldn't display anything).

That sucks! :( Could be the charging port.. :/

I was working on 2 laptops last week (one broken hinges and one LCD wouldn't display anything).
I wish I knew how to work on them I just don't want to open it and not know what I'm doing.. I might have to take it to computer repair place

I wish I knew how to work on them I just don't want to open it and not know what I'm doing.. I might have to take it to computer repair place
Booty is prob right on the charging port on the laptop being bad. I've had to repair a few for people. The ports get bent a lot of times from a cord being yanked out or pulled.

There is another shop in the area called TPG tuning in blairsville, I see lots of awd vehicle there. Including gtr's

^^
That's in PA? I know there is one that specialize mostly in Subies Area 1320.

Back