What do you do at work? (pics)

more or less, what does everybody do for a living?

i'm an enlisted soldier for the US Army, assigned to the MEDDAC at fort leonard wood MO.
every penny i earn i dump into the civic :(
I'm a full time student at Missouri S&T but when I need some money Im a bagger at the Commissary at FLW
Ive seen your Civic in the parking lot a few times and Im jealous of the Si!

I'm a full time student at Missouri S&T but when I need some money Im a bagger at the Commissary at FLW
Ive seen your Civic in the parking lot a few times and Im jealous of the Si!

you drive that black coupe? ive seen it :)

^ That's me!! Next time I come home for work maybe I'll see you driving around while i'm pushing groceries! :D Nice car, btw

Presently i consider myself a tenured student, i am also a graduate student researcher for a division of a healthcare organization that specializes in making improvements by way of human factors engineering

id post pics but everyone knows the student life, and the researcher position is a standard desk job, lots of reading, emails, meetings and occasionally going out for observations in the hospitals

so heres a picture of my home office/desk where i do most of my work anyway (normally all of the computers are not out at the same time)
IMAG0088.jpg

Last edited:
Nuclear engineer, reactor core thermal hydraulics guy...I sit in front of a computer all day. My desk and my mascot, the "Run Monkey."

IMG_0266_zpsb939e27f.jpg

IMG_04721_zps21f70709.jpg

Geotechnical Lab and Field Engineer 1... AKA Contruction management.

I do soil testing for the physical and engineering properties, mainly seeing what the dirt is made for and how much pressure can it handle before it fails and I am also a inspector to make sure all sub-surface and surface reinforcement is correct to spec as well as do soil and concrete testing in the field

Hydrometer testing, for finding out the super fine particles in soilimage.jpg
Infiltration test, seeing how quickly water infiltrates into soil over 8-14 hours taking readings every 10-20 minsimage.jpg

Last edited:
Back