What do you do at work? (pics)

lmao, I actually thought of one but havent ordered the parts to do it. Im 82% sure it will work in all media forms.

Honesty I burn pipe at work... Haha. No seriously I burn pipe at 1500 degrees Fahrenheit
I use to work on quartz but it doesnt get anywhere near that hot. hmmmmmm I did machinist work before and that is well over 1500... gets your sweating your balls off.

remember like 4 months ago my buddy was like dude i can get it for you so easy. and i waited and waited. bastard still hasn't done anything. he's like "dude, i'm sooo busy" haha
I remember talking to you about it hahah

I use to work on quartz but it doesnt get anywhere near that hot. hmmmmmm I did machinist work before and that is well over 1500... gets your sweating your balls off.
Usually I watch the pipe from a distance haha every once in a while when I'm cold I get real close seriously lol

I make sure things don't get too hot when breaking Uranium and Plutonium atoms. My buddies make sure we don't do it too quickly.

I am an Account Manager/Recruiter in the hospitality Industry... oh you ask what I do??

I make phone calls all day... Get people interviews with my 50 companies in DC/VA/MD and take care of my companies accounts and bills..

Is it fun?? Can be.. are the hours awesome? YES Mon-Friday

With all these software people, where is the hack for I-Mid. I want to play movies on it.

Well the I-mid can display video out of the rear view camera.... so it should technically be able to display video from another device ported to those connectors. With a 1/8th cable you can have audio too... however most anywhere I know watching video from the driver's seat is strictly prohibited unless you are parked.

Well the I-mid can display video out of the rear view camera.... so it should technically be able to display video from another device ported to those connectors. With a 1/8th cable you can have audio too... however most anywhere I know watching video from the driver's seat is strictly prohibited unless you are parked.
Hold a phone playing a movie in front of the backup camera, put it in reverse, put the parking brake on. There, movies on imid solved :D

Back