Who is thinking about being the first full-race turbo owner?

Welcome and congrats (Mr and I are in the same boat right now)!! I remember that monkey avatar :rotfl:

I like the sound of this... have you talked to them at all?

Not yet, i plann on calling this weekend, i work for advance auto parts so im in contact with the local garages. There is one by my work that only deals with honda's and they said they'll do it if i let them logo the car for a great price

Not yet, i plann on calling this weekend, i work for advance auto parts so im in contact with the local garages. There is one by my work that only deals with honda's and they said they'll do it if i let them logo the car for a great price
any updates on the full-race situation?

any updates on the full-race situation?

Full-Race's 2012+ Civic Si 3" Exhaust is starting production we should have these available soon!

our EFR turbo kit is working great in brian fox's 2012 Civic Si - he drove it 200 miles to the Philly Auto Show and commented the car drove perfectly and cruising at 80mph with a tiny bit of boost he saw fuel consumption stay around 25mpg. Still waiting on borgwarner to resume delivery on EFR turbos and Hondata to get the flashpros ready

Shot you a pm to hopefully clear some things up.

Full-Race's 2012+ Civic Si 3" Exhaust is starting production we should have these available soon!

our EFR turbo kit is working great in brian fox's 2012 Civic Si - he drove it 200 miles to the Philly Auto Show and commented the car drove perfectly and cruising at 80mph with a tiny bit of boost he saw fuel consumption stay around 25mpg. Still waiting on borgwarner to resume delivery on EFR turbos and Hondata to get the flashpros ready

I was looking at the specs of the Fox 2012 Si, and on their Facebook page is says the car is running Flashpro. I'm surprised they aren't running a standalone considering that car hasn't been out that long. I didn't think Hondata would have Flashpro developed that quickly (even if it is a prototype/whatever you wanna call it)

it's running flashpro from the 8th generation civic. Hondata has 2 cars currently ahead of the 2012 SI...as far as tuning goes. They found a workaround to use the 8th version on the fox car.

Ah that explains it. I was wondering if they had gotten the 8th gen version to work. Hopefully the 9th gen version is released soon so we can see some boosted 9th's

the 8th workaround is most likely going to be the solution for 9th users from the start (from the sound of things).

Interesting. I'd like to know what the workaround requires

Not trying to change the subject of the thread, I was just curious about this

I would make a post about the flashpro workaround in the full race turbo thread and see if they're willing to publicly state the setup.
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/full-race-2012-civic-turbo.3341/
I don't want to step on any toes, and they didn't want to initially talk about it publicly. I think they wanted to wait until closer to it's launch. It's still a little ways away until it's going to be available (spoke with him today).

Hey, I already got the EFR and the car at the moment. ;) LETS DO IT!!! I'll be bringing the car to the RING in Germany sometime In AUG should be a blast, Just got orders for an extended long in Ramstein Germany only 2 hours from the ring and min from the autobahn.

you're going to take your SI to the ring?? :popcorn:

:corndance: that is beyond epic! You need to gopro that experience - autobahn included

Back