Who is thinking about being the first full-race turbo owner?

I wish I could drive my car on the Nurburgring. Unless I become stupid rich and can afford to ship my car over there just to drive the ring, it probably won't happen. I don't plan to move to Germany and I doubt I'll get a rental car that I would enjoy driving fast

Royce that is awesome. In for vids

I wish I could drive my car on the Nurburgring. Unless I become stupid rich and can afford to ship my car over there just to drive the ring, it probably won't happen. I don't plan to move to Germany and I doubt I'll get a rental car that I would enjoy driving fast

Royce that is awesome. In for vids

Ya the military pays to ship two cars over there, Im not ballin or anything lol. Wish I was tho!!!

last conversation - they were changing a few things, and waiting on hondata to release flashpro, or whatever they'll be calling it for the 9th.

if you're looking for an engine mod - the intake is about your only choice right now. Seems most users are really happy with it.

if you get the fr kit, you won't be using the injen intake. (unless I'm confused to what you're saying?)

honda_9th_gen_civic_si_k_series_turbo_kit_2012_content_15.jpg

intake manifold - I got ya. I didn't realize you meant manifold when it said "man" previously.

you are better off with a stock RBC or RRC and tsx or J35 tb combo if you go turbo

hey guys - in my opinion the intake manifold swap can not be done at this time for the same reason the turbokits are delayed, becuase flashpro is not available yet. If you changed the intake manifold on the car to an RBC or RRC it will require some tuning adjustment. I recommend stock honda intake manifolds for 99.9% of people who ask what to run. The exhaust side is different and that is why we focus on that first. I have not tried the big TB for a 2012, because flashpro is not ready yet. Ive heard from credible sources its a simple plug and play setup (works great on an 06-11). Next year will be an exciting one for this platform

hey guys - in my opinion the intake manifold swap can not be done at this time for the same reason the turbokits are delayed, becuase flashpro is not available yet. If you changed the intake manifold on the car to an RBC or RRC it will require some tuning adjustment. I recommend stock honda intake manifolds for 99.9% of people who ask what to run. The exhaust side is different and that is why we focus on that first. I have not tried the big TB for a 2012, because flashpro is not ready yet. Ive heard from credible sources its a simple plug and play setup (works great on an 06-11). Next year will be an exciting one for this platform
So if the car isw tuned with the reflash will the rrc intake manifold work. Im debating on getting it

Back