2012 CBP FG4

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Did the package come with gaskets like throttle body and intake manifold (if needed)

fahnix

SoCal
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Yup! I read through the instructions like 4 or 5 times. I think I've got everything it references. I counted bolts and all. It's all neatly bagged and labelled.

fahnix

SoCal
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Had to order a new coupler for the SK2 intake since I have the ZDX now.

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Is it that weird angled one?

fahnix

SoCal
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
I will :)

I definitely didn't take as many as I would have liked (got old washing my hands to take pics REAL quick) , but I got some. I need to upload to my PC so I don't have to fool around with browser upload on my phone.

fahnix

SoCal
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Install completed over the past weekend, but had to have the tune modified, so I didn't get it running until yesterday.

Big ups to @ron v. Couldn't have done it without him. It was a massive undertaking to do all these installs at once, but we did it! After a combined 24 hours + of wrenching over 3 days, THE SUPERCHARGER LIVES!!!!

Before:

PXL_20200925_155230769.jpg

After:

PXL_20200927_202825351.jpg

Parts installed:

CTE Supercharger
• 3.6" Pulley
• IMT Idler Pulley
Deatschwerks EV14 1000cc injectors
NGK ILKR8E6 1422
Skunk2 CAI
Full Race 3" Catted DP
Skunk2 Megapower RR Catback
PRL Stainless Steel Clutch Line
Acuity Battery Relocation Tray
H&R Springs
Hasport RMM U70a
Brakes and Rotors

I actually still need to install the DW1000cc, but will do that in the next day or two, and then the tuning fun begins!

Last edited:

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
oh yea. Clean your bay haha!! I cleaned his head a lil bit. Couldn't let that shiny SC go on it like that.

fahnix

SoCal
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Glad to see my kit found another good home. I sure do miss my 9th gen...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It was welcomed with arms wide open...

Many hours under the car. Lots of wrench turning. Fun and not fun at the same time but we got it done lol.

So. Sore. And you got that right. It was lots of fun... Until it wasn't. And then it was! And then it wasn't .

But then it was!!!!

And now I'm ready for dat whine!

oh yea. Clean your bay haha!! I cleaned his head a lil bit. Couldn't let that shiny SC go on it like that.

Yeah yeah yeah. :D

The whole thing needs to be cleaned. I took it through the carwash this morning to get off most of the fluids and shiz. Now I'm gonna need to go through the bay with some degreaser and clean it up. I'll probably end up waiting for the heatwave to peace out first though.

fahnix

SoCal
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Yep. All of the cold air systems for our car will require battery relocation.