2012 Civic CBP SI Sedan.

andre12dbsi

Gatineau, QC Canada
Vehicle Model
'15 Acura TLX SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan
the yellow lamin-x on my fogs started burning so i decided to take them off. the clear lens is starting to grow on me. i think im going to order yellow bulbs and keep the lens clear. washed her before the snow storm hit, and snapped a few pics. enjoy!

Untitled by thevietkid33, on Flickr

Great shots. I'm kind of on the fence about the window visors. They look really good on yours.

r18-power

FL
Vehicle Model
Focus ST
Body Style
Hatchback
Looks cleaner without the yellow vinyl.. I have yellow bulbs with clear fogs.. Mine are luminics.. Which I think are discontinued..

r18-power

FL
Vehicle Model
Focus ST
Body Style
Hatchback
Hey where did you get your front jdm emblem? Hows the fitment?

thevietkid33

Grafixpressions. And the fitment is perfect, other than the prongs. But I just used the sticky stuff that came on it. Lasted me over a year so far. Lol

hotdogjohnny

USA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
@vietkid33:

I recall that yours are '06 RSX type S wheels, right? And that you are using spacers. Did you need the spacers for fitment or was it for stance? In other words, will these bolt straight up to the '12 Si (mine is exact same as yours)?

thevietkid33

@vietkid33:

I recall that yours are '06 RSX type S wheels, right? And that you are using spacers. Did you need the spacers for fitment or was it for stance? In other words, will these bolt straight up to the '12 Si (mine is exact same as yours)?
Yeah, there 05-06 type s wheels. And you dont need spacers for them to fit, I did it for a more flush look.