2012 Civic CBP SI Sedan.

hotdogjohnny

USA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
a few things came in while i was in Vietnam :) (Nokya yellow fog light bulbs and red door inserts)

installed the yellow fog lights today. ill be installing the red door inserts when i get an extra day off of work.

I removed my yellow vinyl and put those bulbs in instead a few months ago. Huge diff. Did you remove the vinyl inserts too, or leave in place?

r18-power

FL
Vehicle Model
Focus ST
Body Style
Hatchback
Cant wait to see both of you guys inserts installed :) I made them a lil bigger for you guys so you can have some wiggle room :) the excess fabric can be cut off or left there since it wont be seen.

hotdogjohnny

USA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
thevietkid33 For the yellow fogs did you have to get an extra harness for the lights or are the plug n go?
Not to talk out of school, but since I have the same bulbs, they are just replacement bulbs for the fog lights location. Plug and play. OEM bulbs from Honda are white. White bulbs in that location makes them "driving" lights. The Nokya yellow bulbs makes them proper fog lights.

Rob Maust

PA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Ill get pics. but as of now

Interior
-Custom Interior Illumination LEDS in front, under seats and in trunk.
-2 Alpine Type R's
-Obcon Ported Box
-Hifonics Brutus 1700watt RMS
- Monster Cable Everything

Engine Mods
-P2R Throttle Body Spacer
-Injen CAI
-Hondata Reflash
-Full-Race 3" Catback Exhaust

Exterior
-18" Gunmetal (look black) Rota Tarmac 3's
-225/40r18 Hankook Ventus V12 EVO tires
-15% tint all the way around and sun strip on front windshield

Future Build
PRL motorsports turbo build
RBC intake manifold
4" intake
62/62 precision turbo
Hondata flashpro
lowering springs
HID high beams and low beams
4000k fog lamps
Goal: 25psi approx 600whp-high boost
15psi- low boost approx 450whp.
Is scheduled to go in June 1st for build. :ohsnap:

thevietkid33

i saved all my air fresheners since i bought the car. on another note, me and a few coworkers went to philly tonight to eat dinner and i snapped a few shots!

thevietkid33

Updated with a few new pictures, still didn't get around to installing my red door inserts, but my white plastidip is ordered. My Rsx-s wheels are going white with the metalizer. Pics will be posted once wheels are painted. Enjoy :)