DIY 2012 Honda Civic Hybrid mirrors on a non Hybrid Civic (4dr only)

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots

Amomicivic

San José, Costa Rica
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
you posted these diagrams, ...and they tend to look like it would not work

That was about just changing the caps. I would like that someone checks that buying the light unit, the cap, the housing set and maybe the mirror sub-assy would work. This task is easier to do for someone with access to all the parts like people in the parts department of a dealer.

Last edited:

phil2cool

Honda's techinfo website has a turn signal element installation/replacement document that illustrates how to to take apart the mirrors. It'll be interesting to see if an upgrade is possible. The parts for a theoretical upgrade come to about $230-$250. That is a little more palatable than the $500+ it costs for a set of replacement turn signal mirrors.

Last edited:

ADExternal

Lvl: 99 Modifier
Houston, Tx
Vehicle Model
Civic Ex
Body Style
Coupe
Not sure if I will get to it this weekend since I'm doing to the iMid Vid installation with Marchael HoustonJohn and tsumaku I will try though. If you guys havent figured, the one Marc is referring to do the project is me.

Koyakpr

I installed the mirrors today. Signals are working but when I tried to adjust the mirrors they stopped working. AC also stopped working. Any idea on which fuse was blown?

K24power07

Eat-Sleep-Shift
Orlando, FL
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Check them all , for the mirrors and the a/c. you may have some wires crossed...Go back and check your work make sure u dont have a short..