North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Fiji Blue Pearl Coupe Coolest Member Since: May 15, 2011

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
The curry tastes good, this is the first time I'm really eating it.

For some reason the ride back home on Sunday wasn't good to the chicken stir fry, the chicken tastes 'funny' now, thankfully I didn't get sick. So I gotta go pick all the chicken out of that now and just eat the peppers and rice noodles.

Yeah, I got home and had to crack open a bottle of gluten/dairy free tikka masala sauce from England after smelling all the curry on Saturday. LMAO

Tastes funny...yikes
I don't like the taste of leftover chicken anyway lol

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
So I can't upload my 2 vids to youtube cause I won't give them my real phone number to "verify" my account... ugh.... time for a new fake account and a $10 disposable phone.

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
So I can't upload my 2 vids to youtube cause I won't give them my real phone number to "verify" my account... ugh.... time for a new fake account and a $10 disposable phone.

...nevermind...I will refrain from any "phone" comments. :D

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
Tried. To upload something longer than 15min you have to upgrade your account. It's free but they want a phone number. I haven't been able to find a way around it yet.

Monk

SW Virginia
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic EX
Body Style
Coupe FG3:ASM
Tried. To upload something longer than 15min you have to upgrade your account. It's free but they want a phone number. I haven't been able to find a way around it yet.
Break it into 2 parts, and inter them separately.

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
I just uploaded quite a bit of videos.. What can I post? :)

@death_roll

Also I need to figure out how to send you ALL of my videos... I'm not sure how much GMAIL will let me email you.

Dropbox or Google Drive shared folder?

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
Told you!

Launches (from GoPro) are on YouTube but not posting them here (unless people message me for them directly) since you are going to put them into one video. I'm uploading the Fly-By's to YouTube now.

Also uploading EVERYTHING to Google Drive and will share it with you shortly. :)