mattsbobo

Bobopool: The Mod With A Mouth
Vip Member
Greensboro, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
My Car's got electrical gremlins again, but assuming everything gets sorted out by then, Nikki and I should be there. I'm dreading the idea of possibly missing my favorite weekend of the year.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
My Car's got electrical gremlins again, but assuming everything gets sorted out by then, Nikki and I should be there. I'm dreading the idea of possibly missing my favorite weekend of the year.

Damn. Sorry to hear about the electrical gremlins. Did you fix the smoke screen? :popcorn: :hiding:

ethlar

Grumpy Moderator
Super Mod
Philly
Vehicle Model
TLX 3.5 SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan
wheres the fun in fixing the smoke screen

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT

Wanna come sort my overheating issue....lol

ethlar

Grumpy Moderator
Super Mod
Philly
Vehicle Model
TLX 3.5 SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan
i survived a day behind the smoke screen

SpartanML

NW NJ
Vehicle Model
Honduh
Body Style
C O O P
Last year when we did the NC215 circuit, Bobo got way ahead of me, and Jason was way way ahead of Bobo, I used the wafting scent of the no-cat smokescreen to find my way. It was like a trail of toxic breadcrumbs! But hell if it didn't work!

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
Last year when we did the NC215 circuit, Bobo got way ahead of me, and Jason was way way ahead of Bobo, I used the wafting scent of the no-cat smokescreen to find my way. It was like a trail of toxic breadcrumbs! But hell if it didn't work!

:rotfl:

Toxic breadcrumbs :giggle: