Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
Maybe magic seats like the fit? The way it looks like it goes back...and it looks like a thin pad? Maybe

View attachment 53524

That would be pretty nice if they are the magic seats. Then again, this is the non US version of the Hatch.

The pic of the white one I posted the other day had integrated headrest.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
Someone said it reminds them of the Crosstour. I see it

JakeDBP

Erie, PA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si FB6
Body Style
Sedan
I went to Bianchi today and checked out a white EX hatch- the wheels are sharp and I really like the new hatch. The cargo room is actually way bigger than expected and I could see myself upgrading to a turbo hatch instead of a new Si... Not a huge fan of the two-tone tan cloth interior and non-leather wrapped steering wheel on an EX, but I really enjoy this body style over the sedan for that extra flair.

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
Wait for the Si hatch......

From what I've been reading online(nothing official), Honda has left a big gap in the Hatches to were a Si Hatch would be feasible.

r18-power

FL
Vehicle Model
Focus ST
Body Style
Hatchback
I saw a hatchback yesterday in black coming from work it actually looks pretty nice I was actually imagining the type R looking that way, but I still think the front end is a little too long for the car or maybe I'm just used to my 9th gen.

NoMoreNissans

Ottawa, Canada
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Sedan
i like what they did with the tailights and how they sort of become the lower spoiler

chrome window trim needs to go though, it matches nothing else on the car

Dennis Rockholt

9k Alll Day
Franklin, TN
Vehicle Model
370Z Fairlady aka "Nismo"
Body Style
Coupe
I am looking forward to seeing both, as I think they will be significantly improved inside and out