Admin
Toys For Tots

Modifier
Chicago
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Nice keep us posted. Also, how bright are those LEDs during the day? Are they as bright as the OEM LEDs that are used as daytime running lights on cars like Audi and Mercedes?

so sorry i never got back to you with that!
but i actually found a picture earlier in this thread that i thinks shows it real nice.
i think it's not as bright because there is the plastic strip around the LEDs, and not just the bare LEDs
but here it is:

i'll get a better one today though when i'm getting a pic of my DRL/high beams for you

RedRocket_Si13

annapolis,md
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Ho
so sorry i never got back to you with that!
but i actually found a picture earlier in this thread that i thinks shows it real nice.
i think it's not as bright because there is the plastic strip around the LEDs, and not just the bare LEDs
but here it is:

i'll get a better one today though when i'm getting a pic of my DRL/high beams for you
how do I get the car as a signature

Modifier
Chicago
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
It just keeps debris from going through the gaps.
then no, I don't like the line...plus I know my dad's shop will do a good job mounting it, i'm sure gaps, if any, will be minimal

but thanks for letting me know!

Last edited:

Modifier
Chicago
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
My dad is taking my car to work tomorrow to install the lip he painted today!

I'm a little disappointed because he said for the price I paid, he was expecting better quality polyurethane.

It's not that bad, but he says it was hard to make the paint go on smooth with no air bubbles because the plastic wasn't that great.

But I'm excited! He'll be painting my front emblem as well, can't wait.