323's Build

Modifier
Chicago
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Just ordered my Megan Racing Street Series coilovers from @wesellcarparts !!

UPS2Si

Installed!

I've seen that front console pad a few times now may I ask where you got it or did it come with the car? I'd like to have one...possibly in red if available. Love your ride.

Modifier
Chicago
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan

ickyhollow

Houston
Vehicle Model
CIVIC SI
Body Style
SEDAN
Dang.. I have the rbc. And engine is wanting to ping at only 213hp... I wonder if I have a vacuum leak wousod cause it to ping early? Any answers? .

Modifier
Chicago
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Dang.. I have the rbc. And engine is wanting to ping at only 213hp... I wonder if I have a vacuum leak wousod cause it to ping early? Any answers? .
what do you mean by "ping"?
and your downpipe and exhaust play into the numbers as well.

ickyhollow

Houston
Vehicle Model
CIVIC SI
Body Style
SEDAN
Fixed it. Does it sound any different when accelerating for y'all? compared to stock... Not in wot or flooring it but around half way throttle?

Modifier
Chicago
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Fixed it. Does it sound any different when accelerating for y'all? compared to stock... Not in wot or flooring it but around half way throttle?
Yea I find it has a more of a growl to it, like I actually hear the engine's deep tone instead of just the exhaust

ickyhollow

Houston
Vehicle Model
CIVIC SI
Body Style
SEDAN
Well, so yesterday it hit me to check my oil and it was freakin bone dry dry.. my computer said I had 30%% but now its back to the old days ill always manually check.. I just hope that I didn't screw it up . More $$$

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
Well, so yesterday it hit me to check my oil and it was freakin bone dry dry.. my computer said I had 30%% but now its back to the old days ill always manually check.. I just hope that I didn't screw it up . More $$$
The % is purely an indicator to figure in miles, rpms, cold starts etc. Then it has an algorithm to determine oil life left. It has no idea if you have oil in the car.