ADExternal's PMM Civic aka Orianna

ADExternal

Lvl: 99 Modifier
Houston, Tx
Vehicle Model
Civic Ex
Body Style
Coupe

Hahaha I'll put it on the things to be done.

very nice progress! Will you be keeping it two tone like it is, or will the rest be wrapped?

Currently I'll keep it two tone until I get my side skirt and front lip. I'll wrap those and the rest of the car. Saves me money on paint this way.

ADExternal

Houston, Tx
Vehicle Model
Civic Ex
Body Style
Coupe
Oh, its my film I ordered from Oracals about 3 years ago. I got a roll 75' x 5' enough to wrap 2 sedans lols for about 680$. I did my previous car so its really only 340$ a car where as they charge 2-3k outside to do this. Only issue is not anyone can order the rolls at that price. I have a buddy that is a whole sales license and a dealer for them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thesssfactor

Queens, Ny
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
Sedan
Why isnt this car nominated for car of the month every month? You did this car prefect. I love the clear signals.

Where did you get the projectors from?

Last edited:

ADExternal

Houston, Tx
Vehicle Model
Civic Ex
Body Style
Coupe

bradensullivan

I'm pretty upset.....I've been contemplating doing this but in flat black for a while now. But I've been waiting to get wheels before anything. You beat me to it, and it looks better than I could've imagined. Great work.

ADExternal

Houston, Tx
Vehicle Model
Civic Ex
Body Style
Coupe
On another note, after I get all these electronics mods done and if I won the DIY Contest, gonna buy some equipment on amazon.com to do the whole car plasti dip mod and maybe you guys can choose the color lols

tsumaku

Texas
Vehicle Model
Civic EX-L
Body Style
Sedan
On another note, after I get all these electronics mods done and if I won the DIY Contest, gonna buy some equipment on amazon.com to do the whole car plasti dip mod and maybe you guys can choose the color lols
mint green.

Thesssfactor

Queens, Ny
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
Sedan
What type of tint did u use to smoke out your tails?

I smoked my old Teg tails but I lacquer thinner down black paint and then clear coated them. I dont want to do another permanent smoke job.

Last edited:

ADExternal

Houston, Tx
Vehicle Model
Civic Ex
Body Style
Coupe
mint green.

Really? Like this?

What type of tint did u use to smoke out your tails?

I smoked my old Teg tails but I lacquer thinner down black paint and then clear coated them. I dont want to do another permanent smoke job.

I get them from a buddy's graphics shop. I can ask them the details about it if you are still interested.