Body Style
Sedan
Great state of KY
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
Stealing this thread title from 8th lol

As of the last few years, I've gotten really big into craft beers, almost to the point that they are all that I drink. This is both good and a bad thing, as they are not as easy to come, and are pricy, but they are downright delicious.

They are no comparison to the mass produced domestic beers that the majority of Americans are used to drinking. I laugh when I hear people say they do not like beer, when the only beer they've ever tried are bud or miller lite. Granted, those beers serve their purpose. But I, and I suspect most others can't say they've ever drank any of them for their taste :giggle:

Share some of your favorite beers or anything new that you've tried.

Also, I recently downloaded the social drinking app Untapped and it's pretty cool. I really like being able to keep track of some of the rarer beers I may try, so as to not forget about them down the road. If anyone has or gets this app add me, I'm Heelsandeers.
Yeah, man...craft beer = yum. I just had me a Devil Dancer by Founders. 12% ABV...nice. But, I really like the offerings by Great Lakes...you ever had a "Blackout Stout" by them? Rivals Old Rasputin, man.

Reactions: Nix

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
Man, Ive been so lazy with this thread.... I have a small stash being stockpiled at the moment. Im going to try and get all 9 of the bells "planet" series together for one massive drink off. I have two Mars and two Venus so far.

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
I just scored 2 "limit one bottle per customer" of the 3 Floyds Pride & Joy Mild Ale.

I'm also a crap photographer!