Access Cab
Can't remember the last time when I had a beer.:(

shekki

Washington
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Sedan
I'm definitely into craft beers. I can't drink "water" anymore (coors light, bud light, etc.) It just doesn't have the same taste. Luckily for me Washington had lots of places you can get craft beer!

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
ugh, so jealous. Good braggot is amazing..... mead brewed with beer basically instead of just honey. If you see it in a store you should check out Dansk Mjod. Stuff is unreal.

The Viking Blod is the most traditional mead they make, the others are flavored up with stuff. There is a green label one full of hops. Its like a super sweet IPA.

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
No. Thats just ignorance of proper english being bastardized by the lowbrow populace....

I hate that westside story changed the lyrics in one of the most iconic scenes just to not use the word "gay" the way it was meant to be used.

Just fast forward to 0:55 so you don't miss it....... I hate anytime I hear a new or edited version that says pretty and witty and bright.......

EDIT: but this is hardly a discussion for the beer thread....

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
Lets post our favorite scenes from musicals in here!!!! hahahah

FooBird

If the Foo...well, you know. Just wear it.
Kirkland, WA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Joe IPA and Apocalypse IPA both from 10 Barrels Brewing.

One trick ponies - smacking of pine resin. Poured down the sink.

Both came in a Northwest sampler pack I got from my real estate agent. Apparently of all the beers brewed in the PNW, the sampler has to be all IPA. I hate IPA.