Body Style
Fiji Blue Pearl Coupe Coolest Member Since: May 15, 2011

HeelsandEers

Motown, WV
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
FA5
They didn't have the tripel I wanted. It's not in their current rotation at the moment :banghead:

I ended up having a pretty decent saison and IPA though..... so all wasn't lost :giggle:

Last edited:

stilletto

Chicago, IL
Vehicle Model
Volkswagen Golf GTI
Poured myself half that bottle of "La Fin Du Monde" last night. Took a few sips, and was absolutely delicious. Walked away for a few minutes, and it was gone. Fiance chugged the glass. Poured the other half, and she drank that too. I tried explaining that it wasn't some cheap *** chugging beer, but she soon realized it once she was drunk off it. Ugh.

Cinco

Rio Rancho, NM
Vehicle Model
Civic EX
Body Style
Coupe
Bud Light with fresh lime and salt... I'm a simple guy. I really only drink beer when I play beer pong. I do like that Hard Apple Cider stuff (does that make me a chick)?

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
stilletto - Dude, buy a Fin Du Monde and let it sit in the back of the fridge for like a month. totally different beer. The fridge is not the ideal "wine cellar" for aging but if you put a paper bag over it to keep light out it works pretty well. It's just hard to resist pulling it out and drinking it.

The only way i've been able to get away with aging is to put stuff at my parents house in a nice dark cool corner of their basement. Since I don't get over there as often as I used to things tend to survive quite well.

9000 RPM

Brooklyn NY
this thread had me get dis equis, my first try.

I really liked them.

but yeah I spent the remainder of my day there just relaxing and .... 2 x's

HeelsandEers

Motown, WV
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
FA5
stilletto - Dude, buy a Fin Du Monde and let it sit in the back of the fridge for like a month. totally different beer. The fridge is not the ideal "wine cellar" for aging but if you put a paper bag over it to keep light out it works pretty well. It's just hard to resist pulling it out and drinking it.

The only way i've been able to get away with aging is to put stuff at my parents house in a nice dark cool corner of their basement. Since I don't get over there as often as I used to things tend to survive quite well.

Wouldn't work ay my parents house. Chances are if my dad found them, they'd be gone :rotfl:

this thread had me get dis equis, my first try.

I really liked them.

but yeah I spent the remainder of my day there just relaxing and .... 2 x's

They have an amber lager (brown bottle) as well that isn't bad. I typically drink them when ever I'm at Mexican restaurants. They definitely compliment the food well.