Bikes!!!! (MTB, Road, etc... just no motors)

KennyGS

How may I help?
Keystone State
I looked at a Trek Fuel EX7 up close and personal today. Looks great, my heart is really into the idea, but just not sure if my hip is ready for riding yet.

I know it's only been 7 months, but I wish everything would heal faster. :sadbanana:

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
Random question.....How good are Santa Cruz full susp MTB bikes? I'm sure it is hard to say without a certain model name. I ask due to the fact I saw this bike in the shed of my friends rental house. We were thinking it is the owners so today I shot the owner an email inquiring about the bike.

From a quick look it has Shimano Deore(sp?) components, non shimano crank, hydraulic disc brakes, Fox rear shock, and a super beefy looking front susp. The front susp reminded me of a dirt bike triple clamp style susp.

Maybe the owner will say that it is the previous tenants bike that they left over or something she forgot about and I could pick it up on the cheap.

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
Oh sh*t!!! I just got the go ahead to keep the bike.....fo FREE!!!! :bananasplit:

I will get some pics up this weekend.

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
BTW...the lady/property owner that gave me the bike is smoking hot! If I could get her to date me I would be the happiest guy in the world, lol. Sadly she has a guy :(

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
haha....I hope so but doubt it. Worst of all (IMO) is that the dude lives in Cleveland. Atleast that's what I have been told....she is ALWAYS flying out there.

On the bike.....I just have to see what frame size it is. Hopefully I can use it.

SCFast

Santa Cruz,CA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Random question.....How good are Santa Cruz full susp MTB bikes? I'm sure it is hard to say without a certain model name. I ask due to the fact I saw this bike in the shed of my friends rental house. We were thinking it is the owners so today I shot the owner an email inquiring about the bike.

From a quick look it has Shimano Deore(sp?) components, non shimano crank, hydraulic disc brakes, Fox rear shock, and a super beefy looking front susp. The front susp reminded me of a dirt bike triple clamp style susp.

Maybe the owner will say that it is the previous tenants bike that they left over or something she forgot about and I could pick it up on the cheap.
How good are santa cruz bikes? well they are some of the best around no matter the frame! I had a SC chameleon hard tail and heckler FS both rocking Fox shox i really miss my chameleon i still regret selling it...Mountain biking is big around here both fox shox and santa cruz bikes (obviously) and also specialized are based around here.
If you scored it for free you are sitting pretty because you are looking at several grand + for a FS santa cruz.

SCFast

Santa Cruz,CA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Plus the head of Santa cruz bikes is none other than legendary santa cruz skateboards skater Rob Roskopp (you should see his garage full of bikes along with a nice Porsche turbo)

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots