BMW M3 Track Car

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
what about your cage, welded roof panel, etc etc etc... you're going to take that stuff out somehow? Like, are you trying to sell the car as oem, or you're just going to drive it as a stock car...? If the goal is to sell it,.. no interest in looking for a buyer to take it on as is?

jrotax101

Avada Kedavra
Super Mod
Hogwarts
Vehicle Model
BMW
Body Style
M3
My sunroof panel is bolted in ;) and can be swapped out for another cassette easily.

I'm looking to drive it in a more stock form, sell some parts, and perhaps sell it down the road. Sawzall will deal with the 4pt cage if needs be. I am confident I could trade it in as OEM with shock tower reinforcements if needs be. If I need more money I'll probably sell everything but the shell and store it for a while, then do a proper build in a couple of years after im "settled".

jrotax101

Avada Kedavra
Super Mod
Hogwarts
Vehicle Model
BMW
Body Style
M3
No. I have a free day at Atlanta Motorsports Park when the circuit opens, but I am done with track time until after I graduate. My financial situation and not being able to legally work in the U.S is hindering it greatly.

Plenty more years to enjoy though so it doesn't bother me too badly.

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin

jrotax101

Avada Kedavra
Super Mod
Hogwarts
Vehicle Model
BMW
Body Style
M3
a free day at AMP for tire barrier construction

jrotax101

Avada Kedavra
Super Mod
Hogwarts
Vehicle Model
BMW
Body Style
M3
tire barriers were 255/65ish/17 stacked 4 high, 6 stacks, strapped together. No moving them unless you hit them in a car.