bootyluvr's 2015 WRX Limited

Status
Not open for further replies.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
@Flightmaster127 - I'm going to the dealership Friday morning to have check out that noise I told you about and you heard at autocross.

I'm betting throw-out bearing...

Flightmaster127

Supporting Member
Vip Member
Delaware
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
@Flightmaster127 - I'm going to the dealership Friday morning to have check out that noise I told you about and you heard at autocross.

I'm betting throw-out bearing...
I'm betting its the throw out as well. Your still under the powertrain warranty so I cant see why they wouldn't cover it. Honestly I wouldn't find it normal for a bearing to go so quick especially considering its factory installed from when the vehicle was purchased new.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
:pout: you think your dealer will do it under warranty?
Yes they better!
I'm betting its the throw out as well. Your still under the powertrain warranty so I cant see why they wouldn't cover it. Honestly I wouldn't find it normal for a bearing to go so quick especially considering its factory installed from when the vehicle was purchased new.
^ This. I agree. I've heard others that have the same issue/noise get their TOB replaced under warranty.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
Buddy cleaned my car this afternoon (just a wash/wax/vacuum inside - nothing major). He also did a Tundra yesterday I believe. Blue FTW :thumbsup:

Michal006

PA
Vehicle Model
Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 6MT
Body Style
Access Cab
Why? What's wrong with your Subie again?

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
I had the Crosstrek from Tuesday after work until yesterday around lunch time. That's when I picked up my car from the dealership. I liked the Crosstrek but definitely didn't like the Hyper Blue color..

Status
Not open for further replies.