bootyluvr's 2015 WRX Limited

Status
Not open for further replies.

FooBird

If the Foo...well, you know. Just wear it.
Kirkland, WA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Then you need to get yourself a Prius C, really drive like a grandpa and have absolutely no driving experience. I hear that new generation of Prius is AWESOME...

Reactions: Nix

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
Then you need to get yourself a Prius C, really drive like a grandpa and have absolutely no driving experience. I hear that new generation of Prius is AWESOME...

Hey, if you want a cheap around town car so you can afford a fun car it's not a bad way to go. Hence I suggested the Chevy Volt. They are stupid cheap right now with 2-3 year old lease turn ins with less than 30k miles. The car is expensive new so you get all the nice tech and interior features/comforts. They do 53 miles all electric but can go 400+ miles with the gas engine also. I think Chevy was advertising 1000 miles between fill ups with regular charging.

I think the Prius is a great car but they are kinda pricey new and I hardly ever saw a decent used one for sale. People tend to keep them for like 200k miles.

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
I think I saw it somewhere and I agree with the last gen v6 accord. I've driven a couple and they have decent pick up and they look good with an awesome interior.

Got my hopes up on that sti though... :(

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Ewww Prius. No thanks.

Driving experience... Meh I just want it to get me places.

Hey, if you want a cheap around town car so you can afford a fun car it's not a bad way to go. Hence I suggested the Chevy Volt. They are stupid cheap right now with 2-3 year old lease turn ins with less than 30k miles. The car is expensive new so you get all the nice tech and interior features/comforts. They do 53 miles all electric but can go 400+ miles with the gas engine also. I think Chevy was advertising 1000 miles between fill ups with regular charging.

I think the Prius is a great car but they are kinda pricey new and I hardly ever saw a decent used one for sale. People tend to keep them for like 200k miles.

Found this one.

'14 with 30k miles for $15,500

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/706870562/overview/

Buy my Civic and replace the headgasket.... Boom older car that's slow....lol

I don't want that thing lol

Got my hopes up on that sti though... :(

2020 they might refresh it.. But that's 3 years away.. :/

Reactions: Nix

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
'08-'14 STi BBS wheels have been removed from the WRX. Stock WRX wheels (with Continental DWS06 tires) have been put on the car. The stock WRX wheels/DWS06 tires are my "winter" setup but since the tires on my BBS wheels got a nail (and the tires were shot) I swapped them early.

Tires were removed from the BBS wheels. Found 2 total nails in the tires (2 different tires).

Contemplating cleaning the wheels up and selling them (without tires)..... :think:

FooBird

If the Foo...well, you know. Just wear it.
Kirkland, WA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Need to start thinking about switching my setup but it's not been getting cold enough to warrant it. Probably in a month.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
So.... 3.5 hours after my post above I was heading back to my office from another site and hear what sounds like a rock.. Nope it was a screw :/

Fortunately it was small and didn't puncture it.

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Same reason?

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
Does 3 times count for lemon law? Full refund or upgrade to a newer car? Hahahah i bet not but might be worth a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.