Dragon Chat, Pics and Videos thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
Do you all think that 15 lodge rooms will be too much/too many? I think a few will go for the cabins.

k757

CT
I would start to ping the dragon veterans and gauge their interest in the 9thCivic meet. Once you can get an idea of who would likely attend, then guessing rooms might be easier. Or just ask Mr. Cook

I'll be in a lodge room either way

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
I would start to ping the dragon veterans and gauge their interest in the 9thCivic meet. Once you can get an idea of who would likely attend, then guessing rooms might be easier. Or just ask Mr. Cook

I'll be in a lodge room either way

There are a few veterans that I wanna get a hold of and see what they want to do, because I want to do another N.GA ride this year.

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
That's what I was thinking, I like the lodge better but the cabins are great for hanging out, and there are cabins that are within short walking distance to the lodge.

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
There should be a subie cabin once again this year, that's where pretty much all of the 9th members hung out last year, but I still like a lodge room because they're nice. I'm gonna give the contract back to Fontana this weekend, looking like 15 lodge rooms will be allocated. That should be plenty, I don't see a "mega meet" like that other site is gonna try and arrange.

the first dragon meet I went to was 8ccd III, the last one at tapoco, and it was cool to just hang around and BS, it had just enough people to where it wasn't too much. I think Chris realized that after the 4th meet it just got huge and less "community" like

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
The first meet I think there was 14 people....it was good. The 2nd meet I think we broke 20, some interesting peeps, it was awesome.

Tony An

Do u know Dokdo?
Stallings, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
FG2
I need to go to another Dragon

:wave: miss u bro!

the first dragon meet I went to was 8ccd III, the last one at tapoco, and it was cool to just hang around and BS, it had just enough people to where it wasn't too much. I think Chris realized that after the 4th meet it just got huge and less "community" like

my first Dragon meet was 8CCD III the last one @ the Tapoco Lodge too!
and 2009 Dragon meet was best ever!!!
cuz all of the cool ppl was there!!!
especially Webby

Status
Not open for further replies.