Dragon Chat, Pics and Videos thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
I'm gonna email Fontana tonight about the 9thcivic meet, and that there will be two separate meets there on that weekend. It's gonna be tough to predict how many people will attend, maybe we'll get some 8thcivic members to join our side (Rich with the E30, Connor w/ the S2K, Chris).

Oh, also I'm gonna email the tail of the dragon website and ask them to post our meet for those days :woot:

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
but wait...Robert's track thing is that weekend also :think:

I just hope I have something to drive, they're laying off like crazy where I work and I hope I find a new job soon before I'm asked to leave.

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
What about the 15-16th weekend? Or is the idea to make it so everyone from both groups can be there?

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
that weekend ^^ would allow the jro's to attend it sounds like. Unless you want the two crews to merge, I foresee issues having it on the same weekend. Trying to use common shared space, game rooms, food...may be problematic? Otherwise, people might as well sign up with 8th.

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
Hmm... I may have to bring some toys....

I have found the merging of groups to also be called WAAAAARRRRR!!!!!!!

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
That weekend would work better IMO, there probably would be problems with both forums eventually.

I think it'll be great, not too many cars like past meets, but more than enough people for great fun.

k757

CT
I'm gonna email Fontana tonight about the 9thcivic meet, and that there will be two separate meets there on that weekend. It's gonna be tough to predict how many people will attend, maybe we'll get some 8thcivic members to join our side (Rich with the E30, Connor w/ the S2K, Chris).

Oh, also I'm gonna email the tail of the dragon website and ask them to post our meet for those days :woot:
I think you'll get a lot of the veterans going with the 9th forum as they'll want to hang out with fellow dragon veterans. The meet is half about seeing the people you know and half the road.

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
I don't wanna be around them, it seemed like the last two meets lacked that kind of "it" because they were there with some sort of unseen control over the whole thing. I don't wanna be a part of it, and that stickerbombed automatic EX just screamed "poseur"

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
Oh yeah... I don't have a problem with 8thers...

After being an admin on their site...and dealing with a lot of the behind the scenes issues... It's not fun to be uncomfortable by their presence..lol

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
Oh yeah... I don't have a problem with 8thers...

After being an admin on their site...and dealing with a lot of the behind the scenes issues... It's not fun to be uncomfortable by their presence..lol

So the weekend of the 16th should be better, so you and Robert will make that one hopefully?

Status
Not open for further replies.