Frankenstein turbo build

BWill9886

St. Louis, MO
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Wow, now that's classy.

Though if the seller needed more trash for weight they should have just thrown themselves in there instead of taking apart their landscaping.

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
The last names aren't matching up from what I can see. Mills and Milis. Might not be the same guy. I dunno...

Michal006

PA
Vehicle Model
Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 6MT
Body Style
Access Cab
It is the same guy. License plate of his car is matching. Last night he deleted his FB profile.

Michal006

PA
Vehicle Model
Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 6MT
Body Style
Access Cab
Maybe it's just me, but innocent people don't deactivate their FB account.
11416367_10207325604842320_3311478928221734747_o.jpg

1549510_776431642476715_370715834963045728_n.jpg
^^ After this post he deactivated his FB account.

Darkout

Cocoa, FL
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
I see how it could be played on both sides as the scammer but i don't know enough to make a judgement. Actions speak louder than words usually but in the end the person in the wrong should get their karma. I know it kills me when properly due lol

Michal006

PA
Vehicle Model
Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 6MT
Body Style
Access Cab
So the guy that bought this kit put rocks in the box and now claims that Pat tried to scam him? Also Pat deactivated his account last night, but today he activated again. We'll see what happens next....

stilletto

Chicago, IL
Vehicle Model
Volkswagen Golf GTI
I dunno.. I'd really hope he didn't scam this kid, but I just got off the phone with him and I believe he didn't.
You can't blame him for deleting his Facebook after others are posting his phone number, address, AND pictures of his family. Psychos.

Pat Mills

Chicago
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
It's funny how these bandwagon riders who have no information about the situation shut their mouths as soon as the real story pours in. I have 50+ transactions with 100% feedback and this guy didn't have anything but a fresh account but yet I'm the shady person? Collect the facts before bashing someone.

Pat Mills

Chicago
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
Also not to mention how active I have been in the 9th gen community and how inactive this guy is... I had my own group of 130 members and was always meeting people so why would I risk my reputation by scamming someone?

Michal006

PA
Vehicle Model
Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 6MT
Body Style
Access Cab
Not taking anyone's side, but both of you seemed sketchy. Him not showing entire box to see what's in there and you deactivating your FB and saying that there were some flaws in your address.:hmmm?:

Seems like he's refund is pending
11402360_953941111302869_7112491639640806441_o.jpg

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
Pat, I don't know what is happening, but if you're saying the buyer is the scammer....or fedex did something, why isn't that being looked into? Why are you just eating 2400 and telling him to keep the box of stuff? It wouldn't be the first time someone has accused fedex or another shipper of opening a package. If you have proof of the buyer doing something shady, why eat 2400 dollars? Send the info to paypal and let them deal with the claim. I don't understand this at all.

stilletto

Chicago, IL
Vehicle Model
Volkswagen Golf GTI
Pat's been on the phone with PayPal all day. They're investigating it further and he's trying to get store footage of him packing everything up. I don't get how people are attacking him for deactivating his FB. I'd be furious if people were posting pictures of my family.

Michal006

PA
Vehicle Model
Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 6MT
Body Style
Access Cab
Hopefully this get solved really soon.

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
I don't get how people are attacking him for deactivating his FB.
I'm not saying he did scam him. It just looks shady to see someone delete their account when a problem comes up. It looked bad when he said he used an incorrect return address on the box, or when he essentially told them good luck in finding me. That doesn't exactly look good. I'm not sure how you'd feel good about someone deleting fb if you were in the buyers shoes. If you were the seller and you were innocent, would you tell people good luck finding me, or comment about how you used incorrect info on the return label? That doesn't really inspire confidence.

stilletto

Chicago, IL
Vehicle Model
Volkswagen Golf GTI
Dunno. Pat says this kids first claim was denied and that he filed another.
Guess you're allowed to appeal up to three times?
I'm hearing the cash is currently in limbo. I'll probably be up by him this weekend.

I really do feel sorry for him, cause he's essentially been blacklisted by the Honda Community, regardless if he actually did keep the turbo kit or not.
Contemplating selling his car as well.. bummer.