Body Style
Sedan

desiguyinnc

Long Island, NY
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Sedan
As you can see, the mats are already extremely dirty from just one sitting in the car. It's not even like we're construction workers or mechanics that work around areas where your shoes will get dirty. This is just regular dirt you pick up on your shoes while walking.

desiguyinnc

Long Island, NY
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Sedan
I was wearing normal tennis shoes coming out of my apartment and walking on asphalt. Its ridiculous, I've never seen any mats get dirty so fast, I might switch back to carpet during summertime and only use these mats for winter so my carpet doesnt get ruined with snow. The carpets still look brand new and ive had them on since I bought the car early last month.

versys chris

Hi guys, I got the black floor mats after desiguyinnc warning and the suggestion of the sales manager, who also said he had the same problem with the light coloured floor mats in his previous demo car. The black mats actually look better in the beige interior than what I thought, since the ivory interior has a dark top dash & door trim, so the contrast is actually really good. My only concern about them is that they don't have nearly as high of a sidewall as I had hoped, so in the winter they might not hold as much snow, slush, water as hoped. I might still have to use my old floor mats for that season, especially in the rear, where dumping the dirt out would be difficult with the combined floor mat without spilling everything on the inside first. Thanks again desiguyinnc for your quick reply & help.

Bob-blehead

Midland, MI
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
EX Sedan
My question with these floor mats, is the smell. My wife has this thing with scents, and her concern with these mats (or WeatherTechs) is that they will fill the car with a rubbery smell. What is your experience??

Dcypoe

All Weather Mats are definitely a good investment, although I will say that this generations mats are waaaaay thinner than the mats I had for my 7th Generation...

Bob-blehead

Midland, MI
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
EX Sedan
the weathertech digital fit mats are like a mix between rubber and plastic? It says it's made from thermopolyolefin. I have a set, and there was no smell from them. Other users will need to chime in on the other mats.

Thanks, webby!