Sleepingpanda

Kung-Fu Panda
Boston, MA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan

silver04v

What's going on with the afrs look worse than the last sheet. They're all over the place now

JAYBLS

Another couple questions: is this still on the stock clutch, and if so, are you having any slipping problems? Is this the stage 1 or 2 kit and what injectors are you using?

Sleepingpanda

Kung-Fu Panda
Boston, MA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Another couple questions: is this still on the stock clutch, and if so, are you having any slipping problems? Is this the stage 1 or 2 kit and what injectors are you using?

Stock clutch. No slipping. Stage 2? i guess. Its a 3.15 pulley. 750cc injectors. You can see on the dyno graph making 10lbs of boost.

JAYBLS

I think I'm pretty much sold on this, then. The way I see it is, it's either 300whp for $3800 or 400whp for $5600 (CTe vs. PRL). Those prices are assuming self-installation and the CTe route wins in that arena as well. This way I have money left over to get the tires I want and money for a hotel for a few nights on vacation I'm going on in October and I can install everything in my driveway on a Saturday morning and be tuning that afternoon.

Sleepingpanda

Kung-Fu Panda
Boston, MA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Had my car dyno'd today so no one can go "edyno isn't accurate. Wahhhhhhhhhhh" well it wasn't far off. In fact I'd have to say its pretty dead on to what the dyno said.
Final numbers were 292hp and 254tq. I'll be the first to admit the tq seems a bit high.
little vid of the run. View: http://youtu.be/rQXDs9qxLlw

image.jpg image.jpg

FreeSamples

Wow! A lot has changed, your car is looking great man! Any track vids coming soon? Wanna see this beast in action lol

red13devil

Oklahoma
Vehicle Model
Civic si
Body Style
Sedan
I think u can make over 300whp cause up top there a dip it need little touch up on the tune, nice ct ftw