Sedan

Sleepingpanda

Kung-Fu Panda
Boston, MA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Beautiful. How tight are the gp's to rubbing the brembos?

With the 25mm spacer. It isnt even close. Lol. But i got the 25mm bolt on so it would cover my stock studs and i wouldnt have to grind them. Couldve probably used a 20mm.

Also to anyone thinking of doing this including @JayDieM.TraN i would try to put a 2mm spacer BEHIND the rotor to center it more in the caliper. I didnt and it still works fine. But just something to think about.

Sleepingpanda

Kung-Fu Panda
Boston, MA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I love the new look. But what's up with the rotors? Lol

Thats black spray paint. Overspray from painting the top hats of the rotor so it doesnt look like a orangey rusty mess after one car wash. Lol. Details man! Details.

Sleepingpanda

Kung-Fu Panda
Boston, MA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Lol. Its all good. I know the covers were a joke. And some guy said that because i didnt use 13" rotors. My calipers are pointless. Lmao. Meanwhile i used s2000 rotors which are 299.6mm. And dc5 type r brembos which use a 300mm rotor. Ugghhh. I hate everyone. Lol

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
Lol. Its all good. I know the covers were a joke. And some guy said that because i didnt use 13" rotors. My calipers are pointless. Lmao. Meanwhile i used s2000 rotors which are 299.6mm. And dc5 type r brembos which use a 300mm rotor. Ugghhh. I hate everyone. Lol
Tons of those fake brembo covers sell on ebay and other sites. They make them in a bunch of colors now too, not just red. As for hating everyone, you should just avoid those other forums. :paper: