How Much Did You Pay For Your 2012 Honda Civic

Broken Tine

Georgia, USA
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic
Body Style
Sedan
:wavey: welcome to the site. Any plans for your new car?
other than driving it....no - at least not right now. I lost my company car and had to buy a car. The Civic fits my needs and budget. The sad part is....the Civic will be getting between 30K and 35K miles a year.

RogerSmith76

Vehicle Model
Civic Si & Civic LX
Body Style
Coupe Si, Sedan LX
depending on the type of oil and the type of driving you could go 20,000 miles before a oil change, if these new civic's are anything like the what the servce guy at my Honda Dealership told me, the computer is always calculating the oil life in the car weither you're driving or just idling at a stop light. I have almost 3,000 miles on my Si and the oil life is still at 80%

RickJ

Ontario, Canada
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
I'm not sure how you folks get some of the deals you get...

Ontario, Canada
I was only able to get $300 off a Civic SI
MRSP: 25,990
I paid 25 690 + 390 for Nitro and etching (required by my dealership) + 169 for winter mats + taxes/freight

Maybe it's because I wanted a specific colour and the next closest new honda dealership is 40 minutes away but I couldn't get them to budge past 300. I probably should have just walked out but I really wanted the car.

RickJ

Ontario, Canada
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
I know some have paid sticker to get the color and options they wanted at the dealership. Welcome to the site - post up some pics of your new ride :thumb:
Yeah I figure that's what it was, I also realized I could get 1500 off (factory incentive) if I paid cash so maybe some of these people are getting that bonus? I opted to lease as this is my first Honda and the lease/finance prices are so close together it's worth it to rent first and buy it if I like it! Honda should really sponsor this forum as it pretty much convinced me to go with an SI.

hotshot

Howdy Everyone! Just signed up to the site!

Just bought a 2012 Civic SI, Rallye Red, No nav, all season tires, MSRP 23,500 + dest.
paid $20k + tax & tag. Added Illumination kit, door visors, and mud guards. Came to $22,340 drive out. Financed for 72mo @ 3.4%

billlaux

California
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Coupe
Purchased my 2012 EX Coupe (no Nav) in February. They were asking $18,990 and with the California sales tax and other garbage the total price came to $20,711. I received 0.9 financing for 60 months. They also gave me $14,000 trade-in for my 2010 EX Sedan (no Nav) but it had approximately $3,000 damage. Couldn't turn them down...

cassiesweet

hi im new here, i read all 13 pages here, and i think i maybe have the best price. just got my car today, i did a lot research and compare in prices.

2012 civic EX-L w/o nav sedan
sticker price: 24000+tax+fees
OTD $: 20800 (including tax, DMV, new plates, dest fee, doc fee, other fees)

it wasnt easy getting this car at this price, it took about a week back and forth negociate, and a lot patience.

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
not quite sure how you got that price...
Can you share your breakdown - the price paid without tax? Did they give you a good interest rate?

dealer cost on a 2012 civic sedan auto ex-l is supposed to be $20,6xx
Invoice is supposed to be $21,5xx

Did you order a lot of accessories, extended warranty, paint protection, etc?