JaydiemTRAN's Ultimate All-in-one Build Thread

JaydiemTRAN

ᴛᴏᴘ ᴇɴᴅ ʀ4ᴄ1ɴ6 ᴍᴏᴛᴏʀᴡᴇʀᴋꜱ™|ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴀᴅᴀ™ ɪɴᴄ.
T0R0NT0, CANADA
Vehicle Model
Accord SE
Body Style
Sedan
Yea I know that the LED DRLs look good but produce little light compared to the stock bulbs. I'm probaly going to go HIDs on my fogs rather than LEDs.

JaydiemTRAN

T0R0NT0, CANADA
Vehicle Model
Accord SE
Body Style
Sedan
TOP END R4C1N6 MOTORSPORTS - My team/car crew.

spicy

Yea I know that the LED DRLs look good but produce little light compared to the stock bulbs. I'm probaly going to go HIDs on my fogs rather than LEDs.

let me know where you get the walk through how to on getting under neath the front bumper. Ill be switching up my bulbs right away when the car arrives. *hopefully sooner, after hearing about the cut in production for the next little bit*

JaydiemTRAN

T0R0NT0, CANADA
Vehicle Model
Accord SE
Body Style
Sedan
Hey everyone!? Good news today me and my buddies Alex and Adnan just finished working on three cars today. Alex helped me install my HID kits and my LED DRL lights while I was working on the front brakes for his parents Toyota Camry, and Adnan was working on the audio system of Alex's winter beater/daily driver '00 Civic DX hatch so he can drive it while his use to be "HELLAFLUSH Type R inspired Acura CSX-S (seen on Stancenation.com & Stretch&Poke.com)" will be sitting in the garage all winter being parted out for new mods for next season. Well any ways let's start with the pictures!

My front bumper taken off before the HID install, I'll be getting retrofits next year hopefully.

Driver Side HID unit:

Passenger Side HID unit:

My TW FB6 Si and Alex's use to be HELLAFLUSH FD5 CSX-S aka FD2 Type R inspired.

I spy Alex's Type ahR:

My LED DRLs/Highbeams:

And again with my LED DRLs/Highbeams closer shot:

As for those of you who are installing LED DRL/Highbeam lights, please be advised that your DRL check system notification will pop up on your i-MID system to let you know about it, to reset it. Simply disconnect your battery then reconnect it and enter your radio code. It'll disappear, there's nothing wrong with it though their pretty bright.

Here's my 6000k HIDs/Lowbeams:

A closer view of my HIDs/Lowbeams:

I'd like to thank Kenneth @Kplayground.ca for helping me out and be supportive on the parts, Alex/Mr. Type R, & Adnan for the help today! You guys the bezt bro!

JaydiemTRAN

T0R0NT0, CANADA
Vehicle Model
Accord SE
Body Style
Sedan

spicy

awesome. how easy was front bumper removal? Just the screws in the wheelwell arches and the 8 clips underneath like the 8th gens?

JaydiemTRAN

T0R0NT0, CANADA
Vehicle Model
Accord SE
Body Style
Sedan
awesome. how easy was front bumper removal? Just the screws in the wheelwell arches and the 8 clips underneath like the 8th gens?

It was almost the same as the 8th gens, nothing different.

JaydiemTRAN

T0R0NT0, CANADA
Vehicle Model
Accord SE
Body Style
Sedan

JaydiemTRAN

T0R0NT0, CANADA
Vehicle Model
Accord SE
Body Style
Sedan

JaydiemTRAN

T0R0NT0, CANADA
Vehicle Model
Accord SE
Body Style
Sedan
Racist! What you have against other colors?!
I agree I wonder why..repainting in 10 years...ultra sonic blue pearl from the Lexus IS-F!!! lol maybe...I don't know yet.

JaydiemTRAN

T0R0NT0, CANADA
Vehicle Model
Accord SE
Body Style
Sedan

spicy

/\ looking forward to it!

I just drove past my dealer, and saw a TW Si Sedan on the lot. immediately went home and called my salesman, and apparently that one isnt mine. Im very sad. lol.

Quick question though, does our car come with the hood and trunk insulator/liners on the underside of the hood and trunk?