JaydiemTRAN's Ultimate All-in-one Build Thread

sunofwolf

Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
Ya, that car is absolute junk. I don't like lowered cars at all, they don't work on the shitty roads at all.

Honda-Fan

Dallas, Texas
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Coupe
Ya, that car is absolute junk. I don't like lowered cars at all, they don't work on the shitty roads at all.

Sunofwolf, you don't like anything but Neons.

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
I had the same year accord. Same color but the ex with different rims. I slammed it on coil overs,dc headers not down pipe. I swapped in a tsx manifold with a k and n short ram. Thing was still slow haha. But back then they didn’t really have a tuning solution.

sold it for a b18c swap....

JaydiemTRAN

ᴛᴏᴘ ᴇɴᴅ ʀ4ᴄ1ɴ6 ᴍᴏᴛᴏʀᴡᴇʀᴋꜱ™|ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴀᴅᴀ™ ɪɴᴄ.
T0R0NT0, CANADA
Vehicle Model
Accord SE
Body Style
Sedan

sunofwolf

Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
My neon is my beater car-only good to drive to the grocery store or Cat vet which i went to today. missy had a bad cold. I put in a full can of freeze stuff-ice cold air conditioning, so much that it might explode. Seems to leak out a can every year.:bananapoke:

JaydiemTRAN

T0R0NT0, CANADA
Vehicle Model
Accord SE
Body Style
Sedan
My neon is my beater car-only good to drive to the grocery store or Cat vet which i went to today. missy had a bad cold. I put in a full can of freeze stuff-ice cold air conditioning, so much that it might explode. Seems to leak out a can every year.:bananapoke:
This will replace my current beater E46 lol

ethlar

Grumpy Moderator
Super Mod
Philly
Vehicle Model
TLX 3.5 SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan
I had the same year accord. Same color but the ex with different rims. I slammed it on coil overs,dc headers not down pipe. I swapped in a tsx manifold with a k and n short ram. Thing was still slow haha. But back then they didn’t really have a tuning solution.

sold it for a b18c swap....

Mine was the v6 6mt, i had the 3rd cat deleted on a xlr8 j pipe, and the MDX intake spacer with thermal gaskets, those two mods alone opened up a surprising amount of low end pull on the j30. Couldn’t pull the trigger on coils so i stuck with the Koni yellow/neuspeed supercup kit.

Beauty! I miss my '03 Accord a lot...now that I have the facelift...kinda just want to do full JDM Aspire look LOL

I thought about doing that, but I ended up just doing hybrid tail lights, and the MDX jewel eye headlights instead. Prices on the JDM parts were and still are insane

sunofwolf

Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
every one needs a beater, because a good car won't be a good car for long if take it to wally parking lot or over the pothole.

JaydiemTRAN

T0R0NT0, CANADA
Vehicle Model
Accord SE
Body Style
Sedan

JaydiemTRAN

T0R0NT0, CANADA
Vehicle Model
Accord SE
Body Style
Sedan

JaydiemTRAN

T0R0NT0, CANADA
Vehicle Model
Accord SE
Body Style
Sedan
every one needs a beater, because a good car won't be a good car for long if take it to wally parking lot or over the pothole.
Man usually my beaters especially if it's mod able i'll send up modding it LOL

JaydiemTRAN

T0R0NT0, CANADA
Vehicle Model
Accord SE
Body Style
Sedan
i like your optimism, but the TLX probably wont see aftermarket support until the Type-S hits market
We shall patiently wait then!