Si Coupe
Dude. U just jinx’d them

bauer311

Fayetteville, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Appt at dentist scheduled for tomorrow gets rescheduled for today at 6:30.....it's 7:20 and im still in the waiting room.....

mySIck

FT. Bragg, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
My last dental appointment(Army) tomorrow got canceled.

@ron v there is no way the Dolphins could win. Have you seen them play this year they have only scored a total of 16 points the whole season. But I guess they could get extremely lucky.

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
now im scared haha

mySIck

FT. Bragg, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
Lol, I used to be a huge Miami fan back in the Dan Marino day's. But since they have been a huge let down year after year.

bauer311

Fayetteville, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I ended up leaving after i got put in the chair. They had me sit down and put on the lil napkin thing. Then i sat for 10 minutes and could still hear the dentist working in the other room. He was the only one there besides the assistant, so i didnt want a tired dentist putting fillings in my mouth at presumably 8:00 at night. Pass...but now i dunno if the va will allow an extension to get the work done since they have no openings before the 30th. **** it, I'll take my chances...i got my eyes on an Si sedan about 30 minutes from me, but its not a big dealer and i dunno if they'll give me enough for the crosstrek to break even on trading it in. Its only got 39k on it, taffeta white and beautiful! Possibly lowered, but its hard to be sure from the pics. But i dunno when I'll have the time to go check it out. I'll be moving my mother in law into her new place this weekend. And at 14.9k, i dunno how long that si will stay on the lot

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
:ohnoes:

Tough choice... does it snow where u live? Cross trek is a nice car maybe try to sell it by yourself. I’ve always done a 1k mile search as far as when I’m lookin. Opens ur choices and u never known when there’s that gem worth the drive. But I did walk into Honda and fell in love right then and there without even wanting to buy a car so I know how u feel haha. That k24 w/lsd...

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
Dude. U just jinx’d them

Yes he did! :rotfl:

^ makes me so happy when that happens. Last dr appointment they called and said can you please come in at x time instead of your scheduled time? Show up and waited an hour and a half. :mad:

They should reimburse you for your lost time waiting!

there is no way the Dolphins could win. Have you seen them play this year they have only scored a total of 16 points the whole season. But I guess they could get extremely lucky.

Quoted for when the Dolphins win :giggle:

now im scared haha

:eek:

Tough choice... does it snow where u live? Cross trek is a nice car maybe try to sell it by yourself. I’ve always done a 1k mile search as far as when I’m lookin. Opens ur choices and u never known when there’s that gem worth the drive. But I did walk into Honda and fell in love right then and there without even wanting to buy a car so I know how u feel haha. That k24 w/lsd...

He lives in North Carolina so it might snow once every few years but when it does EVERYTHING shuts down.

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Couldn’t remember if he was still in Colorado

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
What u trying to say

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Just giving u a hard time since u give everyone else one.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
:itsme:Morning, on my way back to Fayetteville to finish out processing and pick up my DD-214
:bananasplit:

Congrats!

I had to Google DD-214

The DD Form 214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty, generally referred to as a "DD 214", is a document of the United States Department of Defense, issued upon a military service member's retirement, separation, or discharge from active duty in the Armed Forces of the United States, e.g., U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, U.S. Coast Guard, U.S. Marine Corps, or U.S. Navy.