Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

bauer311

Fayetteville, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
@bootyluvr, I been back at work for 3 weeks now, lol![emoji848]

@mySIck, having that DD-214 is one of the single greatest feelings in the world! Safe travels and I'm sure we'll see you around in here when you get settled in. [emoji631]

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Congrats @mySIck !!!

freak rain storm today. One came in from the desert so it’s nasty muggy out.

bauer311

Fayetteville, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
The last two days its really overcast in the morning and by lunch its just partly cloudy. No rain, just weird. I wish it would rain to bring our temps down to the 70's.

bauer311

Fayetteville, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I know that feeling. I missed 7 days of work when i got my gallbladder out. And i dont have leave time until next year, so i didnt get paid for the time i was off even with a holiday in the mix...

bauer311

Fayetteville, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Morning fellas. I gotta pick up some brews tonight. Damn I'm glad this week is almost over. On a positive note, we did well on our inspection this week. When the boss is happy, he's not in our business, which in turn makes us happy, lol.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
@bootyluvr, I been back at work for 3 weeks now, lol![emoji848]

I know you've been back to work. Just was asking if you are healed/back to normal (like no restrictions)

Morning fellas. I gotta pick up some brews tonight. Damn I'm glad this week is almost over. On a positive note, we did well on our inspection this week. When the boss is happy, he's not in our business, which in turn makes us happy, lol.

:wave: Busy day. I'm tired. Going to need a nap after work lol

Buddy from San Diego was in town this week for a convention downtown and he wanted to meet up for the Thursday Night Football game (He's a Steelers fan but just likes football). So I met up with him and didn't get home until 12:30am then by the time I fell asleep it was like 1:30am or so. Then the damn cat woke me up at 3:30am (knocked over a vase).. Then my alarm went off at 5:30am. :eek:

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Them San Diego boys

bauer311

Fayetteville, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
@bootyluvr, gotcha. Yeah, no real restrictions just "if something doesn't feel right, dial it back a little and/or try something different". But i feel normal. Sounds like a good time, but yeah, i don't really stay out late anymore...or go anywhere.

Bout to shower and head over to my mother in laws new place.

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
I’m I reading that right? It was in two major accidents lol?

the si is out there waiting for u man. She’s calling u. “ @bauer311 come drive the **** outta me”.

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Looks like dudes who are selling it bought it at salvage auction. Was crashed 3 months after it was bought. Ouch