Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

FooBird

If the Foo...well, you know. Just wear it.
Kirkland, WA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Anyone going anywhere for Thanksgiving?

Nowhere. Nowhere to go, quarantines mandated for any travel. It ain’t worth trying. We’re ordering in a dinner from a local steakhouse to enjoy and videoconferencing with the rest of the family.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
Nowhere. Nowhere to go, quarantines mandated for any travel. It ain’t worth trying. We’re ordering in a dinner from a local steakhouse to enjoy and videoconferencing with the rest of the family.

We are having Thanksgiving Dinner at my parents. It will be my wife & I, my sister & niece, my grandmother, my MIL and my parents.

don't do thanksgiving with guests outside your house. Use one of the countless video apps and video chat with extended family.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XnOry2ThLk

Welcome to 9thCivic. Did you join to post that video?

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
I hate those contests where you have to donate to get chances/entries... Yeah I know that's part of the objective for them to make money or donations (for a cause)..
any contest/giveaway like that in the US has to legally provide free entries that are equal to paid submissions.

HOW TO ENTER A SWEEPSTAKES.
Omaze offers different ways to enter a sweepstakes, and it’s really easy to do any of the methods of entry.

To make a donation.

Visit omaze.com, choose the fundraising campaign that speaks to you and feed your karma by completing the registration form.

To enter for free.

Go to the campaign page on omaze.com and scroll down the page. See the “Enter Without Contributing” section? Click it and fill out the form before the deadline.

ENTRY WEIGHTING.
Equality matters to us at Omaze: we use a system so that entries are treated equally. Each free entry is automatically assigned 2,000 entries (equivalent to the donation entries you get when you donate $100). Regardless of how you enter, including by donation, for campaigns that start between December 13, 2019 and May 14, 2020, the maximum number of entries for any one person is 25,000 entries per person per campaign. For campaigns that start after May 14, 2020, the maximum number of entries for any one person is reduced to 6,000 entries per person per campaign.

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
I hate those contests where you have to donate to get chances/entries... Yeah I know that's part of the objective for them to make money or donations (for a cause)..
You gonna enter now...for free? Why not, right?

You can only enter for free 3 times(or donate $300 max).

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
I volunteered for Thursday and a half shift Saturday. Should be a nice paycheck next week.

FooBird

If the Foo...well, you know. Just wear it.
Kirkland, WA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
I had a turkey sandwich. In America that’s called a turkey sandwich.

Dad

Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
You know what they call a quarter pounder with cheese in France?