Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Busy *** day today. Gonna be even busier manana. Gonna try and get some solid sleep tonight.

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Nitrous

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Just interesting to see this guy venture into the k. It’s getting pretty famous these days.

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Nitrous.

Dad

Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
It's been a slow week this week.. actually pretty d*mn slow ever since the lockdown.. I work in a body shop so we depend on people wrecking and with less people commuting to work means less work for us :pout:

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Shoot me the funds. And I will put it in anything.

fahnix

SoCal
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Shoot me the funds. And I will put it in anything.

Speaking of building, let's get that engine out of my storage whenever you've got time. I think it's time to start tearing that down. :dance:

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Possibly next weekend if not the the one after that for sure. I won’t be around this weekend.

fahnix

SoCal
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Whatever's clever my dude. Unit is over in Carlsbad, so it should be quick work.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
It's been a slow week this week.. actually pretty d*mn slow ever since the lockdown.. I work in a body shop so we depend on people wrecking and with less people commuting to work means less work for us :pout:

Definitely less people on the road but since summer it's picked up. I guess that's in line when they lifted the lockdown here.

Dad

Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
We've had a few lock downs here.. it'll loosen up and there will be a spike and then everything gets shut back down

In other news, went out for lunch today and heard a metallic grinding sound that sped up and slowed down with me. Instantly thought it might be a wheel bearing or something like that.. the car drove normally and didn't feel loose like a suspension problem. Turns out, it was a long, thin metal rod that had gotten stabbed through the little air deflector in front of the rear tire and was just dragging under the car. Thankfully it wasn't anything crazy