New, but not really.

bcurtis

South Carolina
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Hey all, I've been a member of the other forum for some time and decided that I would venture over here to see more and learn more.

nat3d

Wait, I don't drive a civic anymore....
Adams MA
Vehicle Model
Ford Focus ST
Body Style
Hatch
Hey all, I've been a member of the other forum for some time and decided that I would venture over here to see more and learn more.
lol welcome to the dark side man. i did that about a year ago and am very happy with my decision. the ride looks good by the way, any plans for it?

bcurtis

South Carolina
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
lol welcome to the dark side man. i did that about a year ago and am very happy with my decision. the ride looks good by the way, any plans for it?
Lol yeah I am happy with my decision, and I have tons of plans.. Just no moneys :( lol college budget style for a while. So far I have 15% tint and I NEED an exhaust. I came from a 11 Si as well.

nat3d

Wait, I don't drive a civic anymore....
Adams MA
Vehicle Model
Ford Focus ST
Body Style
Hatch
Lol yeah I am happy with my decision, and I have tons of plans.. Just no moneys :( lol college budget style for a while. So far I have 15% tint and I NEED an exhaust. I came from a 11 Si as well.
i regret not buying an si or a stick at least but whatever. i love my lx though. but i feel ya with the college budget im the same way. where you based out of?

bcurtis

South Carolina
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
i regret not buying an si or a stick at least but whatever. i love my lx though. but i feel ya with the college budget im the same way. where you based out of?
South Carolina, in the upstate region. I would say the town, but you've never heard of it lol and next chance you get, grab an Si.. You won't be let down

Monk

SW Virginia
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic EX
Body Style
Coupe FG3:ASM
Welcome.... Glad to have you with us.

bcurtis

South Carolina
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style