Status
Not open for further replies.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
But it's BLUE!!!!!!!
Don't care.
Yeah.....was planning on that in the morning. I'm thinking it would stay the same or go down a bit. Allstate just jacked up my 6 month rate up by $40, so now I'm at $91 a month for the Fit after all surcharges and all the discounts I get(not bad at all, i think, lol). They did give me accident forgiveness for free since I've been with them for so long.

They should be giving me $$$ discounts since I've been with them on my house and car since 2006 with only one ticket this whole time. *knocks on wood*
Go down? Definitely would go up I would think.

Michal006

PA
Vehicle Model
Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 6MT
Body Style
Access Cab
It might go up. When I sold my 2008 GTI and bought current Si my rate went down from $158 a month to $85 now. Keep in mind that R32 is rare and parts for Nazi cars are more expensive.

This was also sold in states.:wink1:

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
You guys are right.....would go up $15 a month from my current rate. Since my rate is already going up on 12/27/14 the R32 would then only be around $7 more a month from that new 12/27/14 rate.

bootyluvr

Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
You guys are right.....would go up $15 a month from my current rate. Since my rate is already going up on 12/27/14 the R32 would then only be around $7 more a month from that new 12/27/14 rate.
Find it hard to believe that its only $7/month extra for a R32... Guess it depends on area and also its almost 11 years old.

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
Unless my insurance lady is lying to me......that's what it comes out to be....... :bananapoke:

I do get like 6 or 7 discounts on my 6 month rate, lol They aren't a whole lot of savings but it helps.

This dude is not being responsive so not sure if I will end up with the car or not. You would think if your wanting to sell a car that you would atleast call people back when someone expresses interest to go look at the car.

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch

ethlar

Grumpy Moderator
Super Mod
Philly
Vehicle Model
TLX 3.5 SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan
Based on my recent experience helping a friend buy a used expedition im not surprised. We spent more time waiting in the walmart parking lot to see the truck than we did driving down from blacksburg to greensboro cause the guy kept saying he was "2 min out"

Michal006

PA
Vehicle Model
Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 6MT
Body Style
Access Cab
Wow :( I have seen other r32's on Vortex under 100k miles, but for a little more $. They are still out there if you really want one.

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
Wow :( I have seen other r32's on Vortex under 100k miles, but for a little more $. They are still out there if you really want one.

I don't know...I think I would have to have that blue color. The one I was looking at was pretty damn clean too.

MK5 R32 aren't too bad on prices, lol

Last edited:

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
Did look at newer Si sedan prices......maybe a couple candidates.

An 08 Si Mugen caught my attention.....had the CTR rear end conversion. Also a '13 with nav with low miles for $18k in PA dealership.

Might go test drive an 08 R32 that's a couple towns over from me for shits and giggles....if I am bored this weekend.

Can you tell I don't want to do my work today? lol

Last edited:

Michal006

PA
Vehicle Model
Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 6MT
Body Style
Access Cab
No, no, no, no. You don't want to own MK5 R32. The auto transmission in it is horrible and the car is a lot more heavier than Mk4. On the other hand that Si is calling your name.

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
No, no, no, no. You don't want to own MK5 R32. The auto transmission in it is horrible and the car is a lot more heavier than Mk4. On the other hand that Si is calling your name.

Haven't heard/read much in regards to the MK5 R32 being a "bad" car. Main things I've read is that they are just heavier and you get more creature comforts compared to the MK4 R32. Also, it's a bit less of a "drivers car". Found one on Vortex that seems to have been maintained well, looks really clean for $15k with 80k miles.

My justification for jumping into a higher priced Si would be that I wont have to fork out cash for EURO maint costs, lol. I am also being a bit picky in wanting to get one with NAV(because I do not like the look of the stock radio, lol). Would also help in resale to have nav.

Status
Not open for further replies.