Status
Not open for further replies.

Michal006

PA
Vehicle Model
Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 6MT
Body Style
Access Cab
So what's going to happen with your fit? You gonna keep it or trade it?

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
So what's going to happen with your fit? You gonna keep it or trade it?

Trade it or hand it over to Carmax. Carmax already gave me an offer Im ok with. Not sure which would be the easier route being that the dealership is 6-7 hours away. :/

Michal006

PA
Vehicle Model
Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 6MT
Body Style
Access Cab
Also why was this car returned back to the dealer a year later? Was the owner having financial issues and couldn't afford payments or was there something wrong with the car? Also 7 hour drive is actually a lot for car shopping that you don't know for 100% if this is the right car.

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
Also why was this car returned back to the dealer a year later? Was the owner having financial issues and couldn't afford payments or was there something wrong with the car? Also 7 hour drive is actually a lot for car shopping that you don't know for 100% if this is the right car.

I'm not terribly worried about the car. I turned my 13 Accord Sport after a year due to financial reasons and picked up the Fit with 4k miles with no real reason on why the prev owner punted it. One year later and 9k miles, no issues with the Fit.

If this car would be at a Honda dealership it would prob be a CPO car, IMO.

Maybe the prev owner of this Si wanted to get into a truck? Who knows.....

Last edited:

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
So you guys think $18k out the door would be a decent deal?

I think this is the lowest price I've seen on a Nav 13 Si sedan without having a rebuilt title.

ethlar

Grumpy Moderator
Super Mod
Philly
Vehicle Model
TLX 3.5 SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan
i think so, its a better deal than what i was looking at on a used '13 si without nav when my civic went

Michal006

PA
Vehicle Model
Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 6MT
Body Style
Access Cab
That's at least $5k cheaper than a brand new Si. When are you planing to drive to that dealer? It's almost the end of the year so they might even go down to $17,500 OTD.

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
Well, that one Si has been taken off the dealer website so I am waiting on confirmation regarding if it is gone or not. :( No one is calling or emailing me so prob not a good sign.

This is another which is a lot closer to the house but has some "odd issues". Has 2014 rear seats and 2013 front seats. Missing steering wheel emblem, shift boot collar broken?, short ram intake with a small breather filter, cover on the engine is painted.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...VIC[CIVIC%7CSi]][]]&listingId=384388370&Log=0

Michal006

PA
Vehicle Model
Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 6MT
Body Style
Access Cab
I wouldn't even bother with the one you posted just now.

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
Well, that one Si has been taken off the dealer website so I am waiting on confirmation regarding if it is gone or not. :( No one is calling or emailing me so prob not a good sign.

This is another which is a lot closer to the house but has some "odd issues". Has 2014 rear seats and 2013 front seats. Missing steering wheel emblem, shift boot collar broken?, short ram intake with a small breather filter, cover on the engine is painted.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?featureCodes=1066&zip=28203&endYear=2015&vehicleStyleCodes=SEDAN&modelCode1=CIVIC&showcaseOwnerId=565766&startYear=2012&makeCode1=HONDA&listingType=used&listingTypes=used&numRecords=50&searchRadius=0&maxPrice=19000&showcaseListingId=388516870&mmt=[HONDA[CIVIC[CIVIC%7CSi]][]]&listingId=384388370&Log=0
I wouldn't even bother with the one you posted just now.

...unless you can get a hell of a deal.

Michal006

PA
Vehicle Model
Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 6MT
Body Style
Access Cab
Does it have to be sedan only or coupe is fine too? Any specific colors?

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
Does it have to be sedan only or coupe is fine too? Any specific colors?

Sedan only, 2013 only, No silver, grey or black, white is preferable, blue or red are maybes.

You don't have to look. I pretty much ran searches nationwide.....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.