Photos Official Lowered Sedan Pics Thread.. :)

Gambling_Gambit

Sorry about that! Being new to this I figured if I post it in a couple of threads I could reach out to more people. And thanks for the help, man!

Reactions: Nix

Daniel212

Hey guys, I'm having trouble on deciding which springs to buy. Skunk2, H&R, or Eibach? They all have a nice drop in my opinion, but since I just started driving manual, I don't want too much of a drop that I have to worry about scraping and what not. My bro said get skunk2, but I heard from other members that the lower the drop the more ware on the strut. If that's the case, should I prefer H&R, or Eibach?

hypedupninja

SoCal
Vehicle Model
14' Civic LX
Body Style
Sedan
Hey guys, I'm having trouble on deciding which springs to buy. Skunk2, H&R, or Eibach? They all have a nice drop in my opinion, but since I just started driving manual, I don't want too much of a drop that I have to worry about scraping and what not. My bro said get skunk2, but I heard from other members that the lower the drop the more ware on the strut. If that's the case, should I prefer H&R, or Eibach?
My Lx is manual. and i have the Eibach Sportlines and they seem perfect for me with the 1.8" drop. Especially since there is a lot of dips and speed bumps where i live. Its still low but not slammed. lol

Daniel212

My Lx is manual. and i have the Eibach Sportlines and they seem perfect for me with the 1.8" drop. Especially since there is a lot of dips and speed bumps where i live. Its still low but not slammed. lol
Same here, the roads are pretty mess up. Idk which one to choose?

jnastii

haven't been active on any forums besides Facebook and IG.
I need to start getting back on here =] IMY guys!!

but heres whats been going on with my car!!!
follow me on IG: MACDADDYNASTII

Honda Day Englishtown

Honda Fest in CT

Hot Import Nights in NJ

jnastii

Front lip hasn't been ripped off yet? Lol. Glad to see another vid in the works

haha dont jinx me!!!!
the modulo had to take a break from all the scraping,
i take care of this JDP lip tho. i take it off if i have too hahahaha!

JAYBLS

Hey guys, I have a question. If I (insert question pertaining to a completely hypothetical situation that has been asked easily a million times in the past month) do you think I would rub? Also, which rims do you think I should get on my car? I am starved for internet attention and really need everyone's approval, so I wouldn't want to do something to my car that everyone else doesn't like. Thanks!