Coupe

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Fiji Blue Pearl Coupe Coolest Member Since: May 15, 2011
My wheel baking setup. :rotfl: The heat gun only has a min heat setting at 400F. I dont need 400F, it's too high. At least the blow dryer can get hot enough. I wish I had a thermal scanner though.

Lib625

Pittsburgh
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Sedan
Ok, so I test fit my DigitalFits in my car and this is what I saw. Large gap here between left side of floor edging and the left side of the mat (area that I have circled, in the image)..... haven't actually had a chance to use them because I didn't know if this was a defect?? Can anyone chime in, and let me know if this will work itself out or if should I contact WeatherTech?Floor Mat 2 copy.JPG

andre12dbsi

Gatineau, QC Canada
Vehicle Model
'15 Acura TLX SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan
Mine don't fit like that. I'm guessing it's the way they were folded when shipped? Mine came in a box and weren't bent at all that I can remember. I'd suggest to give them a few days to settle to see if that works itself out. If it doesn't, contact Weathertech.

jassmi

Massachusetts
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
@Lib625 they just need a few days to adjust from shipping.

I got mine almost two weeks ago with the same thing and after a week or so they settled in.

Lib625

Pittsburgh
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Sedan
andre12dbsi, jassmi, LizBot, ADExternal... thanks all for your advice. They were bent from shipping, have them in the house at the moment so they can warm up and hopefully settle back to original form. I'll try them back in my car in a day or 2.

gotmail

Central KY
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Windows tinted and yellow foglight overlays heh

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1388007067532.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388007067532.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 17

gotmail

Central KY
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Big *** mirror from ebay

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1388180487086.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388180487086.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Taffeta 12

Antelope Valley
Vehicle Model
Honda civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Took the splash guards off (looks better imo) and gave it a much needed wash after the 900+ miles I put on over the last 5 days... lots of traveling. ..