Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

FTSEvan

West Palm Beach
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan

Got my oil changed, cabin air filter replaced and car washed fo da free ;)

iShift_6

Sitting in Traffic
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Dar-Dar - Where do you have your catch can mounted. I'm looking to get one and am curious to know where you located yours as it's pretty tight in there.

FTSEvan - Love the wheels. Had the same ones on my DC5. Looks great

While this wasn't a today project, it was a weekend. It did get installed today.

Went from this To this: Red Microfiber/Black Leather
IMG_6583.jpg IMG_6596.jpg

My first attempt at reupholstering anything. I think it came out well enough.
The leather needs to settle a touch, and might need a little more "massaging" but I'm pleased.
Only thing I wish I did different was get the top most panel in black not red.
And that the Si sat a little lower, closer to the stock location, but that was beyond my control.
Modeled after the 14's interior so I guess it works.
The white Si looks nice with all the white text on the inside.
And very comfortable to sit on :D

forum

Dar-Dar - Where do you have your catch can mounted. I'm looking to get one and am curious to know where you located yours as it's pretty tight in there.

FTSEvan - Love the wheels. Had the same ones on my DC5. Looks great

While this wasn't a today project, it was a weekend. It did get installed today.

Went from this To this: Red Microfiber/Black Leather

My first attempt at reupholstering anything. I think it came out well enough.
The leather needs to settle a touch, and might need a little more "massaging" but I'm pleased.
Only thing I wish I did different was get the top most panel in black not red.
And that the Si sat a little lower, closer to the stock location, but that was beyond my control.
Modeled after the 14's interior so I guess it works.
The white Si looks nice with all the white text on the inside.
And very comfortable to sit on :D

Did you purchase the covers already sewn together and just install them? Or if that was your first time and you did all of that yourself it looks amazing.

JiL.

Tampa, Fl
Vehicle Model
13' Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Finally decided to get a wet/dry vacuum from Home Dept. Best investment I've made this year. Glad I don't have to gather quarters to vacuum my car any more. The suction power is amazing, , an lightweight, It really exceeded my expectations. I'd definitely recommend.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426502360.088923.jpg

Gardnaaa

I washed my car. It was on ramps and I sprayed the undercarriage with a foam gun. I'll be doing an oil change later on.
Where did you get those ramps? I've seen something similar at Walmart but I'm nervous with them being plastic. It holds up well?

Michal006

PA
Vehicle Model
Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 6MT
Body Style
Access Cab
I have the same ramps. Bought them at Sears few years ago during Black Friday sale.:dance:

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
Where did you get those ramps? I've seen something similar at Walmart but I'm nervous with them being plastic. It holds up well?

I believe those are the Rhino Ramps. I have a set and they are pretty beefy for being "plastic". I got them at one of the auto parts store prob 4 years ago. I think they come in 2 different weight ratings too.....

I've used my set on a BMW 330i, 2013 Accord, 2013 Fit and 2015 Civic with no issues.

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
They hold up really well. I've had a set for like 10yrs. You can get them at auto stores, Walmart, Amazon etc. They're extremely solid. I use them all the time for oil changes and even washing the car. I'll roll it up on the ramps and claybar or clean the lower bumper without having to be down on the ground. A little rolling seat is great with the ramps.

Dennis Rockholt

9k Alll Day
Franklin, TN
Vehicle Model
370Z Fairlady aka "Nismo"
Body Style
Coupe
Detailed it.

1897659_10153151011422432_8580680826762203190_n.jpg