Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

iShift_6

Sitting in Traffic
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Where did you get them from and how much? I like them and wouldn't mind doing something similar.

Got them and all the install tools and supplies from leatherseats.com
All the pricing info is on there as well. Great tool lets you customize it exactly how you want.
I also opted for the door handles and inserts, just haven't got them installed yet.
Only thing you can't do on there is add the embroidered logo. Have to call in for that.
I got the leather with faux suede, aka microfiber, body panels.
They are awesome to sit on and even better to drive with. I don't slide or even move around at all with them.
Once they settle a little more I think they will look stock. 3 People have already seen them and thought they were stock.

Michal006

PA
Vehicle Model
Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 6MT
Body Style
Access Cab
Question for you folks. Recently my car threw Check engine light and the code was PO128 Coolant Thermostat (coolant temperature below thermostat regulating temperature). I took my car to the dealer today and Service Advisor told me that older Civic's had the same problem and this will be covered under warranty. I have PRL intake and my car is tuned so I'm curiois if they are going to say something about it.:think: They have seen my car before when I had the Full Race exhaust and Injen cai and never said anything about it. Thanks in advance

Modifier
Chicago
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
There's no way bolt ons caused a faulty thermostat, you should be fine

stilletto

Chicago, IL
Vehicle Model
Volkswagen Golf GTI
Washed my car and promised it'd see some parts after SoWo this year. It's just not an Evo if it's stock. 300whp+ or bust.