Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

SlySi

Westchester, N.Y
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic Si
Body Style
coupe
The devil is in the detail! It's not just the look, you have today feel these in your hand. Solid!! I have two small kids running in and out of there and now I'm not worried. So in other words Functional as well

Last edited:

derekfriedrice

Mesa, Arizona
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
No more blinding oncoming traffic lol

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Fiji Blue Pearl Coupe Coolest Member Since: May 15, 2011
I grinded the inlet and runners of my intake manifold. I also painted the intake manifold as well as the fuel rail wrinkle black. I'm not finished with the grinding yet. I'll still need to finish up with the 180 grit then polish.

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
I think this is all I can do with the sanding. I took so much aluminum off. Lol. I'll be polishing tomorrow and will add another coat of wrinkle paint.

Slowmunroe

I gave her a slight case of curb rash! There goes a month of sleep out the window.
I have so much on my stock rims it makes me sick.. hoping to get them powder coated and then maybe I'll be more careful lol damn tims drive thrus

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
The intake manifold and fuel rail are installed. Since the adapters for the stock to rdx connection are very long and are touching the valve cover , I zip tied wires 1&2 and 3&4.

It looks much cleaner and it is very unique.

Bulkybear

Installing my catback. Tsudo. Came with 4 gaskets though and I only see the need for 3. Is it an extra or do I double gasket something?