Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Fiji Blue Pearl Coupe Coolest Member Since: May 15, 2011
Installing my catback. Tsudo. Came with 4 gaskets though and I only see the need for 3. Is it an extra or do I double gasket something?
It should be three. Don't double gasket! :giggle:

Pauly99to17

Ville de Quebec
Vehicle Model
2012 LX
Body Style
Dyno Blue Pearl Sedan (FB2)
I just received my door sill garnish from YOspeed! Man these things are sexy. Hell yeah if you want to rice up your **** go ahead and get those light up joints.
I always thought my lit ones were classy. Maybe I am a ricer after all. If liking lights makes me rice then I am guilty as charged. :/

SlySi

Westchester, N.Y
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic Si
Body Style
coupe
I always thought my lit ones were classy. Maybe I am a ricer after all. If liking lights makes me rice then I am guilty as charged. :/

Why is everyone so sensitive! It's a term we used joking around that includes lights, decals and neon paint. Dn't get so but hurt over general comments that are not even directed to you. Now I understand why this site lacks attention

Pauly99to17

Ville de Quebec
Vehicle Model
2012 LX
Body Style
Dyno Blue Pearl Sedan (FB2)
Why is everyone so sensitive! It's a term we used joking around that includes lights, decals and neon paint. Dn't get so but hurt over general comments that are not even directed to you. Now I understand why this site lacks attention
I meant that comment in a funny way. I was not offended at all by what you wrote. I was just having a laugh. I don't even care if someone calls my mods rice. That's a ll I was saying.

Yospeed makes awesome stuff I have a cup holder cover from him.

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
Look at his avatar and tell me pauly is butthurt lol. You haven't spent enough time here obviously.

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
I don't think you were around when I actually did that lol I bought 100 of those boxes from eBay for like $5... Still have 90something left

I had a couple back in the day as well. I would put them on the car when going to meets.

ClearCutSi

Orlando, FL
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Sedan
Been trying to hunt this guy down for a while and finally was able to secure it on a trade.

It's almost like the ones listed on ICB, but these have a back to them and haven't really seen to many of them pop up. Can be made to fit a U.S. Plate also.
image.jpg
image.jpg image.jpg

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
Headlights stopped working last night.... It kept blowing fuses instantly and I couldn't find a short anywhere. Swapped in a new harness and only the passenger side came on. Ballast failed on the drivers side but only after pretending to work and make noise so I thought it was the harness. Destroyed a perfectly good one only to swap in the new one and the drivers side ballast stopped making noise. Great.

So now I'm waiting on TRS to send me a new kit. It cost less to get a full HID kit with bulbs than to just buy ballast/harness separately. Well $20 more but the cheapest bulbs they sell are $50 so I'm up $30 I guess....... Now I hope UPS/USPS show up quick before I have to go to work this weekend.....