Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

Flippercon

Virginia Beach, VA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
I installed my "Progress Tech" 22mm sway bar Friday, big diff' .

Ordered it though "Red Shift" , speedy service.........
Huge difference? I am gonna have some extra $ coming my way in the next few months and the Dp and sway bar next. Just don't know which one first.

Last edited:

CivicCanuck

North
Vehicle Model
Civic
Well not quite for the car... but this was for my truck. I spent about 13 hours between yesterday evening and today deburring, removing casting flash and contouring the ports and the transitions in a spare intake manifold. It's been blasted with coarse glass grit, then glass bead blasted to clean it before work commenced. One more round in the cabinet to clean it up before washing, priming and paint. It was a bit on the cold side to do any paint work on my grille and emblems, so I worked on this manifold instead.

Once painted, in will go the new injector kit, and it's ready to swap onto the truck.DSCN2051.JPGDSCN2052.JPGDSCN2053.JPGDSCN2055.JPG

CivicCanuck

North
Vehicle Model
Civic
1997 GMC K1500... still under construction. Basically there won't be much left untouched when I am done, but far from a complete 'restoration'. More like a real nice daily driver.

Modifier
Chicago
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Did you ever fix your shift boot ?
Yes! I actually used your suggestion with the zip tie, worked like a charm. I'll take a pic of it tomorrow and post it up

Monk

SW Virginia
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic EX
Body Style
Coupe FG3:ASM
Yes! I actually used your suggestion with the zip tie, worked like a charm. I'll take a pic of it tomorrow and post it up
Cool........ Like to see it..........

redsfan

Cleaned out my car and finally put my HFP mats in.. They've been sitting in a box, for 3 months waiting on the weather not to be so shittay!

Monk

SW Virginia
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic EX
Body Style
Coupe FG3:ASM
Did it just slide in place without having to remove panels?
Can you post the link you used?
Looks really good.

Flippercon

Virginia Beach, VA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Did it just slide in place without having to remove panels?
Can you post the link you used?
Looks really good.
I used a piece if plastic to pry the panels apart to slide it in spot. Once it is started it is pretty easy after that. I will try to find the seller when I get to my cpu.

Last edited: