jrotax101

Avada Kedavra
Super Mod
Hogwarts
Vehicle Model
BMW
Body Style
M3
Your other part should be in my hands by the end of the week btw.

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
That is a 4dr 335i but the new face F30
yours is better imo. I still don't get the reasoning behind the straight hood line on the new design, when they could have just had it terminate at the headlights/kidney grill like previous versions. Yours looks cleaner to me.

Biohazard

Orlando, FL
Vehicle Model
Jeep Grand Cherokee -Overland , BMW M3
Body Style
SUV, E46 M3
yours is better imo. I still don't get the reasoning behind the straight hood line on the new design, when they could have just had it terminate at the headlights/kidney grill like previous versions. Yours looks cleaner to me.
I agree,

Thanks Robert, do me a favor and inspect my part before you accept it to make sure it is clean..................

:thumb: :shhhh: :haysmiley:

Biohazard

Orlando, FL
Vehicle Model
Body Style
SUV, E46 M3
Finally in, Akrapovic Evo full Stainless Steel Exhaust. Before Robert makes an a$$ remark, yes I was cheap and did not get the titanium version as this car is only for daily use. Big difference in $7k to $3k in price. Downpipe and tune is next, once some proper tunning solutions that I like are available. The N55 motor is still to new to the aftermarket world.

jrotax101

Avada Kedavra
Super Mod
Hogwarts
Vehicle Model
BMW
Body Style
M3
The bit directly above the muffler is OEM - even my e36 has it in the muffler area

jrotax101

Avada Kedavra
Super Mod
Hogwarts
Vehicle Model
BMW
Body Style
M3
It's really thin and flexy.. multi layer (either steel or alu) and I think the bumps are just for more surface area for heatsink purposes..

Biohazard

Orlando, FL
Vehicle Model
Body Style
SUV, E46 M3
it's a honeycomb type waffle pattern, it is very thin but works well, I was also suprised at how much bracing is under the vehicle